Let's see who's tooted your horn, floated your boat, or otherwise scratched your RP itch this last month!
0. PLEASE VOTE FOR 2 PCs, or 1 PC AND "NOBODY!" Due to a system enhancement, all votes must have 2 PCs, or the system will not accept ballot. Please vote for two, or vote for 1 and add "nobody" for the second one. Without the " " marks.
1. No PC (not player, but individual PC) may win a RPotM award (1st or 2nd place) more than twice in a calendar year. We know just how great some PCs are, but this is an effort to spread the love around a bit.
The following PC's aren't eligible any more in 2010:
EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE
2. Players can vote for their own PCs, but it's really not encouraged. Try voting for those other PCs who enrich your gameplay experience by making the world a little more real for you.
3. Yes, DMs and Team Members can vote. There's no additional weight to their votes, but all Avlis members are encouraged to vote if you feel there are deserving PCs.
4. Yes, you may vote for PCs played by Team Members.
5. Please be specific, if you can. This one isn't exactly a rule, but if you want your vote to count... do your best to write the exact floaty name of the PC. We may know every PC on Avlis, but there are many who go by names other than their floaties or with similar names or identical first names. Sure, we'll probably know enough to include votes for "Tevez" with the votes for "Kero Tevez", but give us a hand and write out the full floaty name if you can. Feel free to use the comments section to clarify if you're not sure.
Note: Use the comment section for explanation of your votes. No, it won't change the vote count or anything, but we do read and enjoy every comment. Many of the comments will also be posted with the results.
Note: Yes, you can vote for a specific DM but they won't be announced publicly. They will get to see it Team-side, though. Comments for how awesome specific DMs are will also live Team-side. Yes, you can vote for NPCs and guilds/groups and they will get posted publicly in an "Honorable Mentions" section. Comments about NPCs and guilds/groups will be posted for public viewing.