M'Chek - (0)
Deglos - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

Who's pic would u wanna see in players pics?

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Who's pic would u wanna see in players pics?

PostAuthor: AyounTheDark » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:35 am

On this most popular thread..

http://www.avlis.org/viewtopic.php?t=8234&start=0

I thought of one, that I've got a hard time to imagine how he's looking.. And I think its kinda fun, that u sometimes imagine the outlook of a person thru their RP :)

Xeo! I've seen posts about bad smelly feet, but I'd like to see the seashrimper in persona.. Heh. :twisted:

Who'd u wanna see the pic of?

AyounTheDark
Platinum Lifer

Re: Who's pic would u wanna see in players pics?

PostAuthor: KaiRal Windspar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:40 am

AyounTheDark wrote:Xeo! I've seen posts about bad smelly feet, but I'd like to see the seashrimper in persona.. Heh. :twisted:
You're not looking hard enough.. there are pictures of that chav all over the internet. :P

Like here...
~ Yantri
The most futile thing in this world is any attempt, perhaps, at exact definition of character. All individuals are a bundle of contradictions -- none more so than the most capable. -Theodore Dreiser, author (1871-1945)

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:45 am

*shrugs* Nob's?
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Alphonse » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:53 am

Gh0stie wrote:*shrugs* Nob's?

*points Ghostie in direction of google image search with safe search turned off*
Irreverence Awards 05 :most Ineffectual PC, honourable mention for most likely to give/recieve Spite

Islands of the Lost Head DM
Alphonse
Master Sage

PostAuthor: loki70 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 am

Alphonse wrote:

*points Ghostie in direction of google image search with safe search turned off*
That's just mean
:P
loki70
QA Resource

Timezone: gmt -7

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:37 am

Umm... no thanks. :oops:
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie

PostAuthor: possessed_squirrel » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:50 pm

pstanton.

might blind us all though :wink:
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing.
possessed_squirrel
Prince of Bloated Discourse

PostAuthor: Arieanne » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Nai Lani's player. MadKitty, I was ALWAYS wondering how you look like! :P
Illiterates have to dictate.
Stanislaw J. Lec

The difference between western and eastern intellectuals is that the former have not been kicked in the ass enough.
Witold Gombrowicz

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
Arieanne
Sage

PostAuthor: Naieth » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:55 pm

[Somewhat Serious Mode]

Erm, mixed feelings with this thread. In most cases it's great, off course. But some ~choose~ not to post a picture for various reasons (ie being a stunningly beautyful girl and not wanting people to change their OOC and IC behavior because of that fact alone). A thread like this can supply peer pressure which they might regret.

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]
Naieth
Elder Sage

PostAuthor: Darkfire » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:03 pm

Alphonse wrote:

hehehe :twisted:
CoEMF :devil: :feuer:
WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.
Player of Dameon Nepirtas
Darkfire
Legacy DM
Legacy DM

Timezone: CST (-5 GMT)

PostAuthor: Arieanne » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:07 pm

Naieth wrote:[Somewhat Serious Mode]

Erm, mixed feelings with this thread. In most cases it's great, off course. But some ~choose~ not to post a picture for various reasons (ie being a stunningly beautyful girl and not wanting people to change their OOC and IC behavior because of that fact alone). A thread like this can supply peer pressure which they might regret.

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

I fully agree Thijs. I know at least one very pretty girl, who even doesn't tell anyone she is a girl, because of this fact. And she IS pretty. Very much so. *waves at...err... ;) * 8)
Illiterates have to dictate.
Stanislaw J. Lec

The difference between western and eastern intellectuals is that the former have not been kicked in the ass enough.
Witold Gombrowicz

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
Arieanne
Sage

PostAuthor: darthmullet » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:10 pm

Arieanne wrote:Nai Lani's player. MadKitty, I was ALWAYS wondering how you look like! :P

+1...er...*looks at Naieth's post* No pressure though :)
Member of the Ghostie fan club
Member of the Ghostie fan club
(Double Member)
darthmullet

Timezone: CST -6

PostAuthor: Grunt » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:11 pm

Arieanne wrote:

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

I fully agree Thijs. I know at least one very pretty girl, who even doesn't tell anyone she is a girl, because of this fact. And she IS pretty. Very much so. *waves at...err... ;) * 8)

Snow???
FletcherWiki

*Stepping out of a portal*
Nawen Amakiir: there he is.. *smirks* someone had to make an entrance
Fletcher Millstone: MILLSTONE! *arms held high*
Lilliana Be'letane: You're the worst, Fletcher.
Grunt
CCC
CCC

Timezone: I AM A TIME LORD

PostAuthor: Alphonse » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:12 pm

Arieanne wrote:

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

*looks around in horror*

shhhh. you promised not to tell
Irreverence Awards 05 :most Ineffectual PC, honourable mention for most likely to give/recieve Spite

Islands of the Lost Head DM
Alphonse
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Darkfire » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:19 pm

Alphonse wrote:
Arieanne wrote:

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

*looks around in horror*

shhhh. you promised not to tell

X:| :roll:
CoEMF :devil: :feuer:
WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.
Player of Dameon Nepirtas
Darkfire
Legacy DM
Legacy DM

Timezone: CST (-5 GMT)

PostAuthor: Bas-Postma » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:22 pm

I wanna see a pic of the most scariest person on Avlis..............Should make a contest out of it :twisted:
Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Lanir Fragonia or captain green.
Mylo, Master and Dragonguard of the Order of the Dragon
Buka Buka, strongest of his tribe, smartest of his tribe and fastest of his tribe, the warrior with no brain

NEW SONGS OUT SOON!!!
http://www.nirika.nl or http://www.myspace.com/nirikaband
Bas-Postma
Sage

PostAuthor: slave_of_emotions » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:23 pm

Arieanne wrote:

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

*blushes and giggles* Thank you.... <3
slave_of_emotions
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Final Shinryuu » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 pm

Arieanne wrote:I fully agree Thijs. I know at least one very pretty girl, who even doesn't tell anyone she is a girl, because of this fact. And she IS pretty. Very much so. *waves at...err... ;) * 8)

*waves at her too* Hey, Sarah!
Shh, it's okay. Not like anyone actually knows your boardname. =)
Final Shinryuu
Sage

PostAuthor: GHENGIZ.KHAN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:34 pm

Bas-Postma wrote:I wanna see a pic of the most scariest person on Avlis..............Should make a contest out of it :twisted:

Its Alex or Silk, and they probably won't :P
Nothing thats worth having in this world comes easily.

GHENGIZ.KHAN
Elder Sage

PostAuthor: NecroZombie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:39 pm

GHENGIZ.KHAN wrote:
Bas-Postma wrote:I wanna see a pic of the most scariest person on Avlis..............Should make a contest out of it :twisted:

Its Alex or Silk, and they probably won't :P

Damn... and I thought I had that one hands down.
NecroZombie

Timezone: GMT -5

PostAuthor: korak » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:08 pm

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

Exactly why I have not posted my picture yet, not that I am a girl, but being stunningly handsome..........oh..........wait.........maybe I had that wrong.............maybe it IS because I am the scariest person on Avlis and don't want to scare people off. :)

*thinks of posting his picture and everyone printing it out to use as a dart board. Then decides what the heck, and goes to try and find a picture*

Only new picture I have would be with the family anyway, so they can offset me. ;)
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice-mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
korak

Timezone: -5

PostAuthor: Vroshgrak » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:24 pm

Hmm!

I want to see the members of the SoT post their pictures. (Besides me and fuzz) Seeing Chasman or j5 or garret would be nice. (j5 mighta posted his already)
Vroshgrak

Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8/-7)
DM Avatar: Hurine

PostAuthor: Xeo » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:31 pm

KaiRal Windspar wrote:
AyounTheDark wrote:Xeo! I've seen posts about bad smelly feet, but I'd like to see the seashrimper in persona.. Heh. :twisted:
You're not looking hard enough.. there are pictures of that chav all over the internet. :P

Like here...

Errrrrr chav? *Is insulted*

Me and photo's don't mix.....
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

Timezone: UK

PostAuthor: Xeo » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:33 pm

Arieanne wrote:

[/Somewhat Serious Mode]

I'm a very pretty girl...... Well thats what my GF says to me all the time *sighs* :wink:
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

Timezone: UK

PostAuthor: Tigg » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:56 pm

Xeo Bodacea wrote:Errrrrr chav? *Is insulted*

I'm sure any 'chav' that gets thrown your way is tongue-in-cheek as everybody knows that chavs can't RP :) (except perhaps when they get caught shoplifting)

Anyways, one prominent person who I don't recall having seen a pic for, is Deider!
Ua mau ke ea o ka ina i ka pono.
Tigg
Elder Sage

Next

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion