Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 18
Gallery

Links Menu

Help! : Restore Request Thread

Forum for customization options such as player housing, server reset requests, and getting help if you're stuck.

Moderators: Ronan, Dungeon Masters

Re: Help! : Restore Request Thread

PostAuthor: jwhite5730 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

I just got done mining in the nethrope mine and went into the castle to cut gems, I was cutting gems for almost 45 mins and then I noticed this when my next experience for gems poped up...

The shield name (Seven cities full plate shield) is there if it is in the DM list of items also if Not the shield is tower shield +2, and has all elemental resistances

example:
Fire ressistance 5/-
Cold resistance 5/-
and the rest...I was actually inside the keep when this happen I looked around inside there and back thru the whole mine....no shield...server was hungry and just ate it I guess.
jwhite5730
Prince of Bloated Discourse

PostAuthor: avliswebadmin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:37 am

restored!
avliswebadmin
Apprentice Scholar

PostAuthor: Blizzow » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Login: Blizzow
Character Name: Fabello
Server: All
Time: A while back, not sure when, but I recently noticed the error.

Fabello was mining gems under Nelthrope with the Gloves of Weapon Prowess power activated, when the server was reset. Now when I try to use the gloves, a message pops up saying “This items power can’t be used while already active”. Contrary to the message, he cannot equip mining picks (or any other non-proficient weapon). This is persistent across servers, rests, and resets, and even different pairs of gloves.

See Bug #658

Please help if you can, Papa Fab needs his gems!

Sorted - Pleth
Blizzow
Scholar of Fools

Timezone: -8 GMT (PST)

PostAuthor: jwhite5730 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 pm

seems I have lost my shield , I am going to get a lanyard for that damn thing, Ok this time ...I made room for it, picked it up and saved then left the area and poof its gone. I want back to look and it is gone as well

Sorted - Pleth
jwhite5730
Prince of Bloated Discourse

PostAuthor: silverfields2 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:12 am

Apparently at the last FEATing, MJ dropped Daybringer and Jecht's Shield. :(

I'm OoCly asking the party she was with if they picked either up but I'm also posting here because I don't know how long it will take for anyone to get back to me.

OK, my dungeon crawl friends didn't pick it up.. I dropped Daybringer.. I actually have the log because I kept it for a QA bug to report.

[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sun Oct 07 22:55:14] You cannot carry any more items, your inventory is full.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sun Oct 07 22:55:14] Lost Item: Daybringer

:(

I can get a restore? I've only logged into the Ferrell start tent twice since, and I did confirm I did not drop the shield.

Sorted! -krackq
I don’t have grey hair! I have wisdom highlights!
silverfields2
QA Tester
QA Tester

Timezone: GMT -5

PostAuthor: spacemonkey » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Hello Team,

I'm not sure what happened, but around 2000 GMT today Thomas Bosh was mobbed in the first area of the Lost River Caverns and lost his staff - a plot reward item - after an automatic attack made him break Greater Sanctuary. By the time I realized it wasn't in my possession (the chained Darkness spells obscured my graphics) and cleared the area, the staff wasn't to be found, and I don't have the Server Window log (I never learned how to keep that). Could I please have a restore to the beginning of November 4th?

Thank you.

Restored
spacemonkey
Lord of Blithering Idiots

PostAuthor: David A Smith » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:57 am

Delurion lost his Ashed Vampiric Redgate Longsword at the DM event about 24 hours ago. He was returning to Dwarftrade to unload the rough gems he had been mining when he ran into the DM event that started with the undead attack on Dwarftrade. Since there were obviously undead running round his homeland, he wasn't going to waste time going to the 4A to unload before heading out to defend the land. I did move move enough stuff into bags that I didn't think I would have an inventory problem, but it appears I ended up with a little too much, and when I put my blades away, one of them fell to the ground. That blade was returned to me, and the other my Redgate Longsword never fell. However after returning to Dwarftrade, immediately after my Bulls Strength wore off, I received the message that I had lost my Redgate sword. It wasn't on the ground by me, and Del ran back to check where the other one fell, but the sword wasn't on the ground anywhere I could find it. In addition to the standard "Vampiric" and "Redgate" affects, the sword had been upgraded by a DM event once, and then Del had Pandora upgrade it as well. Please let me know if I need to provide any more information, or if I need to just replace that sword.

Next time I will just OOC unload some stuff of the other players & DM are OK with that.

Thanks

Dave/Del

-Sorted krackq
Delurion

David A Smith
Apprentice Scholar

Timezone: Central

PostAuthor: Shannen Di'rithia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi, Team,

Could I have a restore of my character Tri'peh:

GSID mpdivo2
Character name: Tri'peh

My entire vault is empty and I assume this is because I haven't played in a while. When I tried to log into Hala, it dominated me and told me she was in Deglos so I'm hoping that's the case. If she's not with you, I'll go to them for the restore.

Thank you for any help!

Shannen
Current Main: Rali'vinee Ish'tarestacia
First Character: Shannen Di'rithia of Cha'reth (deceased)
Lifetime Member of TOES, TWANG, and the Saffie Di'rithia fan club.
Want a little Premonition?
Shannen Di'rithia
Apprentice Scholar

Timezone: -7 GMT Home again

PostAuthor: Katroine » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello!
I am looking for a restore for Grace Dane.
Gamespy: Katroine
Discord: Katster

She had a bag of stuff (I think one of the tiny bags) she was moving last week and I cannot find it anywhere. I last saw it on Saturday the 10th I think. It had a Cloak of Elvenkind, Boots of Elvenmake among other items.
If I can get a restore back to that day or whatever magic you do to fix it, I would be very happy. Thank you!
Katroine
Team Member; Retired with Honors

Timezone: Mountain

Previous

Return to The Avlis Project: DM Assist