Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

Good and Evil

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Good and Evil

PostAuthor: winksman » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:51 am

I just wanted to start this off by saying your world and the players in it are truly AMAZING! I have about two solid weeks of some of the best roleplaying I have seen ever. I have a quick question... I began my character originally planing to walk the path of chaotic neutral but after commiting a few evil acts that lowered my alignment I have noticed that I can't find anything good to do to counterbalance it..... just wondering if i was missing some oppurtunities to raise alignment back to neutral or once a few evil deeds are done are you there forever.... if there aren't any oppurtunities to make your alignment closer to good right now do you plan to implement them in the future..... I guess it doesn't matter that bad because I will continue to roleplay as if I was neutral but it would be nice to have the official allignment to back it up. Yet again keep up the amazing work and to all the players who make this world great keep it up!!!!

Cheers
Wink

winksman
Whiney Peasant

PostAuthor: tindertwiggy » Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:10 am

Good, Bad, i'm the kid with the fireball...

uhh, look for the 3 daggeth clerics in the temple district that have their altars in a set up on a raised circle. They give different alignment shifting quests...

Unless there is something more behind the scenes that I am not aware of the biggest effect official alignment has right now is where you go when you die, other than that everything seems to rely on rp'ing, and is working well in my opinion. Also some clerics may refuse healing based on alignment...

tindertwiggy
Legacy DM
Legacy DM

PostAuthor: Vian » Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:30 pm

Do the life quest as tiner suggested :)
gets your alignment back up..

It has happened to me before, when excitable little mages fireball romini's by accident heheeheheehehe

Being a paladin I have to keep my good and lawful up... though I am not really sure how to bring up Lawfulness... it has gone up 1 point.. but that's it :(

Vian
Vian
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Vrok » Fri Aug 02, 2002 2:39 am

Actually, that's a very good point on law versus chaos - there should definitely be options to change that in game. Unfortunately, the single player version didn't have that either...

Vrok
Knight of Useless Drivel

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion