Total players: 0
Gallery

Links Menu

Starting the next campaign

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Starting the next campaign

PostAuthor: Vanoviel » Thu May 23, 2002 5:36 pm

We should probably get most of our character stuff done beforehand. I believe that Josh said that each of our characters gained 3000 XP during the time off (Josh correct this if it's wrong). If that XP caused your character to raise a level, you should make the necessary character sheet adjustments. Clear anything weird with Josh. Also did your character gain any new skills, items, pets, etc... during the layoff. In particular, Kris did your thief get new gems for the bow?? and Emily do you have a new animal companion??. Adam you should probably have your character made as the computer at my parent's doesn't have a printer.
Vanoviel
Apprentice Scholar

PostAuthor: Orleron » Fri May 24, 2002 5:11 pm

Yes, 3000 XP is correct.

Ok, guys, we're coming up on Monday. I'm going to forward directions to everyone.

Just make sure that sometime before you get there, you have your character completely updated, i.e. new levels, skills, animal companions, spells, etc. Also have a pretty good idea of what your character has been doing between adventures. One year has passed since the last one.

We're just doing it this way so we'll be able to start playing immediately and not have to waste time with everyone making adjustments for four hours before the adventure actually starts. It looks like it will be a 5 pager!
Orleron
World Advisor, Co-founder
World Advisor, Co-founder

Timezone: GMT-5

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion