Mikona - (0)
Total players: 5
Gallery

Links Menu

Offical Disquise Guidelines

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

PostAuthor: ronnin » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:35 pm

Another thing I have seen character wise is nanshi Elites sneaking into Mikona and trying to disguise themselves. I guess that want to buy stuff from the Feather Fingers Merchant. I am gld for the disguise rules and will be happy to use them as well as other that see these people waling around in Mikona acting like they are Disguised*....

What is Odd if my Alpha Army character disguised himself so that he could go to Le Or would I not be killed on sight by the guards?? Just curious...
Nob: One Ring to grief them all, one ring to pwn them..one ring to kill them all and in the darkness loot them.

Life Sucks, get a Helm.

Madon Picture:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Po ... il&id=1890

ronnin
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: gentry » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:41 pm

methuselah wrote:At which point I was told :
"That must have been my twin brother. He's always up to no good."

You mean told IC, or told in a Tell?

If it was in a Tell, ask for a bluff roll or something to back it up and play along (if you want).

If you were told IC by the character then, while the actual reaction would depend on your character of course (maybe you have an 8 INT or something), I would suggest something along the lines of "Nice try buddy, but I wasn't born yesterday".
"You might be screaming, "No! No! No!" and all they hear is "Who wants cake?". Let me tell you something: They all want cake" -- Wilford Brimley
gentry
Prince of Bloated Discourse

Previous

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion