Server Totals
M'Chek - (5)
Deglos - (1)
Visimontium - (1)
Ferrell - (0)
Elysia - (0)
Le'Or - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 7
Gallery

Links Menu

Player Quotes Needed

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

PostAuthor: Olaf » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:07 am

*Gwen'eva, paladin of Gorethar talking to BirBag after she realized he was evil*

Gwen'eva: You're Not welcome here..
BirBag: Well you instead are welcome in our temples..
Gwen'eva: yes I believe that..... to be ... SACRIFICED!!!!!!
Always be yourself... unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.
User avatar
Olaf
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:37 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
DM Avatar: Titania

PostAuthor: VETT SCALES L7 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:53 am

Thalarian Arc'Thass...*wets his pants*
User avatar
VETT SCALES L7
pwned by ninja
 
Posts: 2988
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:17 am
Location: Vancouver,Canada

PostAuthor: Aradan Kir » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:19 pm

Aradan : May Gorethar watch over you
Kered : I don't think he watches over me
Aradan : I'm sure he watches over you, he maybe just doesn't like what he sees
User avatar
Aradan Kir
Elder Sage
 
Posts: 4146
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:53 pm
Location: http://www.silver-spire.com

PostAuthor: Olaf » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:37 pm

*Vedette and Tor are sitting inside the Leaping stag having a drink.. They start talking about the elven man named cha'reth who recently turned into a god...Vedette gets "a little tipsy"*

Vedette: You know...every day i go to that shrine of his.. and kick the hell out of it Just to see if he'll come down..
Tor: I have tried to get him down also..
Vedette: Even Xi says she saw him....What have you done to get him down?
Tor: *scowls* Oh..It isn't important..
Vedette: I mean.. you think he would come visit..
Tor: *Looks at his hands that are in his lap*
Vedette: Maybe even a quickie.. but NooOOOoo
Tor: Aye, You would think so, hmm
Vedette: His last words to me were.. Like a flower in the shade without sun a heart will fade.. then poof!...gone..
Vedette:*deep sigh* Xi says him and that Wine goddess are thinking about having kids..
Vedette:...He doesn't even like kids.. *looks up* I hate you, YOU BITCH!!
Tor: Er...
Vedette: BITCH OF WINE!! *Gives the ceiling the finger*
Tor: hmm
Vedette: *Takes a sip of her Wine*
Always be yourself... unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.
User avatar
Olaf
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:37 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
DM Avatar: Titania

PostAuthor: Cymbolism » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:45 am

* while a group stands talking in a shop in Ferrell, a halfling walks over and stands beneath the back legs of Rori the Wemick *

Rori Redplain
Hey, get out from under there, you!

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
ooh, always handy

Rori Redplain
Halflings!

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
well........... could be a thrill Rori

Rori Redplain
*scowls*

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
I bet you wouldnt complain about one of the lasses there...

Rori Redplain
I'm afraid he'd think he was at the orchard and start picking fruit
User avatar
Cymbolism
Scholar
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 6:32 pm
Location: Bunbury, Western Australia, GMT+8

PostAuthor: Silverdragonams » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:22 pm

Grey and Sara were running through the forests of T'Nanshi looking for a cure for Sara's lycanthropy. That was the funniest night I ever spent on Avlis. I hope Grey doesn't mind me posting these (and If I got them wrong Grey, please correct me)


Sarakin Fyne: Arrroooooooooo!
Grey Falcon: *smacks Sara on the back of the head*
Grey Falcon: Stop trying to attract a mate.


Later in Le'Or after finding a cure:

Grey Falcon: Now that's what you call doing it doggy style.
User avatar
Silverdragonams
Prince of Bloated Discourse
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:45 am

PostAuthor: Grunt » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:01 pm

Grunt was showing Grizpin around the Wilderness heading from Ferrell to Deglos when they came across a fight between some Druids of Verossa and the Deglosian Guard (and others)...all NPCs. Suddenly, the sky rains fire over by the gate.

Grizpin Shadowfall: damn

Grunt N'anderthal: oh shit

To make matters worse, suddenly, someone in the crowd of NPCs decides to cast Weird...

Grizpin Shadowfall: um, what was that?

Grunt N'anderthal: ...our cue to get the hell out of here
FletcherWiki

*Stepping out of a portal*
Nawen Amakiir: there he is.. *smirks* someone had to make an entrance
Fletcher Millstone: MILLSTONE! *arms held high*
Lilliana Be'letane: You're the worst, Fletcher.
User avatar
Grunt
CCC
CCC
 
Posts: 9422
Images: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:37 am
Location: Boston, MA
Timezone: I AM A TIME LORD

PostAuthor: Velvet Embrace » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:07 pm

A level 1 character to a DM in dragon form during a DM epic quest in a world faaaaar away.

Level 1: *points over dragon's shoulder* Is that a mouse?!?!?
DM Dragon: *looks over his shoulder*
Level 1: *runs like hell!!*
The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance.
In memory of 9-11
You will not be forgotten.

Velvet's Potrait:: http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/portraits/ ... 7289.shtml
User avatar
Velvet Embrace
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:49 pm
Location: Ummm...*pats pockets* Where'd I leave my compass?

PostAuthor: fleuretty » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:01 am

*with his beloved in Le'Or, her wearing nothing but one of those nice skimpy numbers from The Canvas*

fleuretty: Jiggle around a little
Cheez: I bet you want to take me in the Woods soon *winks*
fleuretty: Who's your sexy Deputy *grins*
User avatar
fleuretty
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:04 pm
Location: England

PostAuthor: Sickocrow » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:12 am

*Smeec talking to Nikki and Kathea about ettercap silk*

"I'd love to have an etter farm, but I can't afford it. Besides, the neighbours might complain about getting eaten all the time"

:twisted:
Nighhawk4 wrote:All Hail, oh Mighty Sausage. Hear our prayer, we beseech You, Oh Wondrous Tube of Surplus Meat-related Material.

Sickocrow
Sage
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:58 pm
Location: West Australia, (GMT+8)
Timezone: GMT+8

PostAuthor: Vichan Lyonsen » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:02 am

Not really a quote..since it occurred on the forum.. btu its brilliant...


As for Isamu, I look forward to the day where I will encounter him and it will not go like this:

"Look, there's Isa- AAIIIYEEEAAGH!" *thud*
[darkness]
[light]
"Oh... Hi, Tolir. *sigh*"

Kaegan Clovenhelm
I've spent most of my money on beer, fast women, and fast cars. The rest I just wasted .
User avatar
Vichan Lyonsen
CCC
CCC
 
Posts: 3613
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:23 am
Location: San Diego PST >GMT-8<
Timezone: pacific

PostAuthor: Katroine » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:22 pm

Picture says it all, since I didn't log then.

Image
"However friendly they may seem, they must be corrupt to the core, and I must never forget that."
User avatar
Katroine
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 7450
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 3:55 am
Location: Playing with Negarai
Timezone: Mountain

PostAuthor: Stormhammer » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:01 pm

Just a few that happened the other day:

*This occured after Kai'Ral Windspar, Thror Stormhammer, and Moira Celyn were lost on the causeway and Kai was slain by lizards*
Kai'Ral[Party]-Battle Lord, huh?
Thror[Party]-woohoo, been wanting to go there forever!
Thror[Party]-just not under the circumstances you did
Kai'Ral[Party]-I was about to suggest you find the nearest cliff and take the express ride..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*a dicussion in the Mikona mines*

Brother Gork- Hopefully ill be an asspirate soon
Morrowa- Oh yes
Gloknall- Kaegan is an asspirate i believe
User avatar
Stormhammer
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Ohio, GMT -4
DM Avatar: DraNar

PostAuthor: Aradan Kir » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:06 pm

Stormhammer wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~
*a dicussion in the Mikona mines*

Brother Gork- Hopefully ill be an asspirate soon
Morrowa- Oh yes
Gloknall- Kaegan is an asspirate i believe


I can't believe none of you had this chat logged - Gork and Morowa together ..... that would have been hilarious
User avatar
Aradan Kir
Elder Sage
 
Posts: 4146
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:53 pm
Location: http://www.silver-spire.com

PostAuthor: Nightface » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:34 pm

Aradan Kir wrote:
Stormhammer wrote:Gloknall- Kaegan is an asspirate i believe


Oh, the temptation to call him that IG now! ROFLMAO
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
-Adam Savage of Mythbusters

"You can hear what's on my lips,
But you don't know what's on my mind"
-Nellie McKay, from the song, Sari
User avatar
Nightface
Sage
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:13 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostAuthor: Nimrod25 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:12 pm

Lai'anna Lyar and Kareth Ma'fer talking in elf gate about going for a little adventure in the beetle caves

lai: Shall we go have a little fun?
kareth: *takes a discrete but slow glance up and down lai's body and smiles*
lai: I'm unsure you are thinking the same as i.
lai: I meant do you want to go kill that hive mother

Lai and kareth having fun on the outskirts of elysia several RL days later

lai: *purposefully rubs kar's croach with her thigh*
kareth: *smiles* that feels so nice
a wolf walks up behind lai
lai: *glances at the wolf and then down kar's front* down boy
lai: *smiles giggling*
kareth: *blushes* Sorry, I can't help it
kareth: ... or were you talking to the wolf?

a few moments later

kareth: *hugs Lai tightly*
kareth: *stares deeply into Lai's eyes*
lai: *tries to look down kar's front again but can't see past their chests*
lai: i hope that's not a potion bottle
kareth: *smiles*
kareth: No potions involved my love
lai:*smiles* are you sure.. *tries to feel for a bottle cap*

a few moments later, the wolf has come back and this time is standing right up against them nearly between them

kareth: *smiles* Wow, that feels so good!
lai: *looks at the wolf and mutters to it* not a sausage boy

a few moments later

lai: *notices kar's little groans of pleasure and suddenly stops rubbing*
lai: *walks away and sits down... giggling slightly at leaving things unfinished*
kareth: *looks slightly frustrated but sits down with Lai anyway*
lai: *smiles at kar* i said you deserved a treat... i didn't say i was going to get... dirty... in the process


There was one more from this little session that i wanted to post, but i felt it was a pushing the boundaries a bit and didn't think people would appreciate it being here.
"Dipsy has stolen Tinky Winky's handbag and vomitted all his booze into it."
"Tinky Winky's found a new friend, her name used to be Frank."
"Today the Teletubbies all visited LaLa Land."
"Uh oh! Po's gotten the munchies and is eating all the tubby custard."
User avatar
Nimrod25
Scholar of Fools
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:05 pm
Location: Teletubby Land (GMT)

PostAuthor: High Priest » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:01 pm

Saldurac and Navarra taking some peasant corpses to the Church of Dagath in Mikona.

Saldurac: Blast these people are heavy. They should Diet more.

Makes you wonder if there really is a famine.
User avatar
High Priest
Lord of Blithering Idiots
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: An Avatarial Cube

PostAuthor: Final Shinryuu » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:32 am

Outside in Ferrell, in the Heartland. It's raining, and Rigrin complains about his clothes being wet. Feril offers to dry them out.

Rigrin Fellpocken: [Talk] You see, I have this thing about being lit on fire.

Feril: [Talk] Oohhh....

Rigrin Fellpocken: [Talk] A little trick that I like to do when it happens, called writhing in pain until I die.

Feril: [Talk] Is it fun?

Rigrin Fellpocken: [Talk] Admittedly the realm I end up in is quite fun.

Feril: [Talk] Really?

Rigrin Fellpocken: [Talk] But initially, no.
User avatar
Final Shinryuu
Sage
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:20 am
Location: http://hades.mercuric.net/

PostAuthor: KinX » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:43 am

a totally OOC discussion about playing evil characters in Avlis:

*nod* another reason I want to try it.. seeing so many of my newbie peer group being all "I'm a Malekite and proud of it! Fear my evil!" It's... well, it's dumb.

"I have 8 hit points, and I will now proceed to paint a bullseye on my forehead"
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Image

This statement is false
User avatar
KinX
Elder Sage
 
Posts: 4968
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:53 pm
Timezone: GMT +1

Hung like a bugbear....

PostAuthor: Kieron » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:36 pm

Kobold at Mikona gate: I have two wives and am hung like a bugbear!

Sethra: I once saw a bugbear hung. It twitched for a few seconds and then went limp.
User avatar
Kieron
Contributor
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:14 pm
Location: Ye Olde England

PostAuthor: Gortog » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:04 am

After having her armor stolen by a DM character, another NPC appeared to replace Lydia Blake's armor. He dropped the armor on the ground. She walked right up to him...

Lydia Blake: *bends over and takes it*

(We think she was talking about the armor)
Me crush you! Crush you to GOO!!!

Ye Olde Tales of Gortog the Ogre
User avatar
Gortog
Prince of Bloated Discourse
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:19 am
Location: Los Angeles

PostAuthor: Demonlady » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:47 am

Just couldn't resist posting this one even though I was involved myself :-)

Neeksy: Which one is Isamoo?
Isamu: Isamu! Not Isamoooooo. I dont graze on fields and have a farmer shove his hand up my ass to see if I am ok every month
Lillith DuCoin: You *could* use more vegetables

Demonlady
"If I had been a cat, curiosity would have killed me a long time ago".

Visit the H.E.A.L. website on: http://heal.ry-ky.com/index.php
User avatar
Demonlady
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:18 pm
Location: timezone: GMT +1, winter: GMT +1, summer: GMT +2

PostAuthor: Zahn » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:01 am

Just remembered one:

A rainy day in Elysia -

Kaegan Clovenhelm : Damn rain...
Kaegan Clovenhelm : *Shakes fist at sky* 'Tis nae Mikona!

Zahn
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:49 am
Location: Singapore (GMT +8)

PostAuthor: Olaf » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:07 pm

Nara (a tiefling) is walking through Evermur in Rockhome.. a Man approaches her and yells..

Man- what... are.. YOU!??
Nara- *hisses* Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius.... you?
Always be yourself... unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.
User avatar
Olaf
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:37 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
DM Avatar: Titania

PostAuthor: Cymbolism » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:40 am

Edited for brevity...


Hathgard Brengort
well at least she didnae think I was a lass in this 'skirt'

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
oh, I think it's quite fetching *grins*
anything under it?

Hathgard Brengort
*blushes* why thank ye

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
hmm, must be interesting when you run... exhilerating even *chuckles*

Hathgard Brengort
Aye, tis the coolin breeze that does it

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
*laughs* well, something Ill never experience i guess

Jadrienne Starfire
Eh... t...too... m...m..much... i...information, t...thankyou.

Hathgard Brengort
well I climbed up a rope afte Oorayv....no a pretty sight

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
well, gled you didnt go before...

Hathgard Brengort
It nae bother me if someone sees me beastie, but I think Oorayv be a bit delicate...no need in scarin him

Hathgard Brengort
anyone know where I can practice me magery without havin me head staved in? I only be a novice

Hathgard Brengort
No big scary beasties fer me yet

E'Hfemie N'Hatalie
hmm, might want a codpeace of holding before big beasties hey?

Hathgard Brengort
*grins* There be no codpiece powerful enough to hold in my beastie lassie

Jadrienne Starfire
*chokes*
User avatar
Cymbolism
Scholar
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 6:32 pm
Location: Bunbury, Western Australia, GMT+8

PreviousNext

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]