M'Chek - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

P-Merchs: Moving and/or Adding

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

P-Merchs: Moving and/or Adding

PostAuthor: Isadora » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

If players want more and new p-merchs to buy for their characters now, what does the team think of all the inactive p-merchs that take up space? How would this be dealt with? If at all? I think economy can keep a lot of players logged in, shopping and checking their stock, especially ones who are tired of crumping for money or waiting for event loot.

If new p-merchs are added would there be a new stipulation to make sure we don't get a row of useless NPCs again? Like 6 months-1 year of inactivity gets your p-merch stuff moved to a box in the basement?

Edit: Yes sorry, to clarify I really AM talking about all those Farmers Markets
Last edited by Isadora on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
~:Flowera Jooscia:~
*:Selle Galleaf:*
#:Isadora Arnemeigne:#
"Kingsley's Ho: Because my baby is going to be a wizard and portal rides to Visimontium ain't free"
Isadora
Scholar

Re: P-Merchs: Moving and/or Adding

PostAuthor: Toadyx » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 pm

The issue seems to be with the "farmers market" type p-merchants principally (and I have one of those).
Suggest the active ones are consolidated into a single existing location (pick one). The inactive ones in that location are swapped out, but not deleted. They get back-filled into the other areas. No, I don't know how much work that is or even if it is possible.
Then at least players would know where the active ones are ( yeah I know they could advertise now ).

Toadyx
Apprentice Scholar

Timezone: gmt

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team