Total players: 7
Gallery
  • Ebony Order
    Album name: DM Events
    Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 am

Links Menu

Weapon Master and RPing Crafted Weapons

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Weapon Master and RPing Crafted Weapons

PostAuthor: gutemensch » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:11 am

For the weapon master, perfection is found in the mastery of a single melee weapon. A weapon master seeks to unite this weapon of choice with his body, to make them one, and to use the weapon as naturally and without thought as any other limb.

For years now Nawen has spoken to her swords (weapon of choice only) and claims they speak to her. They have names, attitudes and so on but only she can interact with them. She got a ton of RP about them and bonding with the weapon, trusting in it and basically treating it like its alive.

Now for the question:

Since she also a weaponsmith and making a weapon and inserting the 'enchantments' requires giving of xp which I've seen RPed and RPed through Nawen as giving of one's self (sacrificing of one's self, putting a part of one's self into it..ect) Would she or for that any weapon master with a weapon she made (if it's their weapon of choice) have a bit of Nawen in their weapon? If desired could that be RPed and where would the line be drawn in RPing it?

Thanks
Nawen Wiki | Loash Leheven Wiki | Paradise Boutique and Emporium Wiki | FRAwen Wiki

2016 winner of The Micah Ormane Prize for Narcissism
gutemensch
Minor DM
Minor DM

Timezone: -6
DM Avatar: Mishlekh

Re: Weapon Master and RPing Crafted Weapons

PostAuthor: Plethora » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 am

Taken Teamside :)
Well, i've heard about the fella you've been dancing with, all over the neighborhood..
...why didn't you ask me baby? Or didn't you think I could..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team