Le'Or - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Deglos - (0)
Total players: 5
Gallery

Links Menu

Fanfic site market research

Polls for Avlis homepage.

Would you consider joining the newly revamped online E-zine by Blackparadox if it allowed regular credit card payments, and had a focus on all homemade campaign worlds, not just Avlis?

Yes, I would join because that's cool!
13%
Yes, I would join for the sake of supporting Avlis, but I probably wouldn't use it
29%
No
24%
No way
2%
Screw your stupid market research. I like cake.
11%
Already a member
21%

Total votes : 161

PostAuthor: swoods » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:47 pm

Yes, definitely... However, I have absolutely no money at the moment, but when I do (probably in the New Year) I will most certainly sign up. Been wanting to get a pnp campaign world (and NWN pw- much later though) off the ground for absolutely ages, and this sounds as if it may be a huge help.

swoods
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: apandapion » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:57 pm

Don't have a paypal account. I don't have a credit card, either, because I despise anything that smacks of debt. I'll probably get a Visa Check Card eventually.

I guess I would probably sign up, because as of right now I'm just sending you money. Might as well get stuff out of it... although I find Fan Fiction and anything that overly resembles it useful primarily as a regurgitant.

I find your cake argument compelling, however.

apandapion
Contributor

PostAuthor: Cassandros » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:28 pm

*leans towards cake as he doesn't have credit card and what not, but would love to input his experience with building environments in a PW for players to interact with one another*
Currently Playing:
- Kalgar Darthvord
- Kalum Brekarian
Cassandros
Scholar

Timezone: +11

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:04 pm

Well, according to the "market research", there's 64 of you that would be interested in checking out the new site which has launched today! :)

Let's see how accurate a sample we took!

I'll be checking this thread and the news thread for any questions.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron
World Advisor, Co-founder

Timezone: GMT-5

PostAuthor: KaiRal Windspar » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:25 pm

*chews on desk waiting for some kind of response that his membership has been activated and he can actually log in*

Antici.....
~ Yantri
The most futile thing in this world is any attempt, perhaps, at exact definition of character. All individuals are a bundle of contradictions -- none more so than the most capable. -Theodore Dreiser, author (1871-1945)

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:30 pm

KaiRal Windspar wrote:*chews on desk waiting for some kind of response that his membership has been activated and he can actually log in*

Antici.....

It should be fairly instant. You should get the confirmation right in PayPal or the 2CO credit card page right away. Try logging in.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron

PostAuthor: KaiRal Windspar » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:31 pm

Orleron wrote:It should be fairly instant. You should get the confirmation right in PayPal or the 2CO credit card page right away. Try logging in.
Have been for about 15 minutes now. Says the Username and Password do not match. :(

That's me. Always breakin' stuff...
~ Yantri
The most futile thing in this world is any attempt, perhaps, at exact definition of character. All individuals are a bundle of contradictions -- none more so than the most capable. -Theodore Dreiser, author (1871-1945)

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:42 pm

KaiRal Windspar wrote:
Orleron wrote:It should be fairly instant. You should get the confirmation right in PayPal or the 2CO credit card page right away. Try logging in.
Have been for about 15 minutes now. Says the Username and Password do not match. :(

That's me. Always breakin' stuff...

I'm looking into it.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron

PostAuthor: Defender » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:31 pm

*doesnt understand why people think his old suggestion of sponsors is such a crappy idea when his buddy is making a killing doing it without a whisper of hinderance to his forums*

*shrugs*
Michael K

Defender
Apprentice Scholar

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:01 pm

Defender wrote:*doesnt understand why people think his old suggestion of sponsors is such a crappy idea when his buddy is making a killing doing it without a whisper of hinderance to his forums*

*shrugs*

Advertising is on the list, but we'll need time to find out if we can even run a regular site first.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron

Previous

Return to Avlis Polls