I own a whip!!
10%
I'd get banned...
9%
Against beliefs
6%

Total votes : 251

PostAuthor: Fifty » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:52 pm

Well over four hundred billion people play Avlis, and only on eof them has been shown to be female, and that was only due to an operation.
Fifty
Uber Posting Whor3

PostAuthor: Marleh » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:54 pm

Marleh
QA Resource

PostAuthor: Abdenago » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:49 am

Can we get "the nasty" changed to "the freak nasty"?
Abdenago
Apprentice Scholar

PostAuthor: gwydion2 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:00 pm

Actually there was a poll a couple of months ago about RL gender compared to IC gender. Apparently there were a whole 12 female players out there who replied, compared to 21 men playing female characters. Likely the women were more inclined to reply to this than the men. Still probably more than 1% though.
gwydion2
Silver Contributor

Timezone: Gmt+1

PostAuthor: modigliani » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:27 pm

I'm sorry, but I cannot stop laughing. *wipes tears*

For some reason, this thread reminds me of the best post EVER (by Hieronymous Fox), from the "Things I don't want to hear in tells" thread from a while back:

Worst one i heard about.....

"Are you a girl"

Save me, Jeebus! Ow. I think I just coughed up a lung.

*passes out laughing*
Nerf crafters!

Nerf mages!

Speak Common!
modigliani
Scholar

PostAuthor: Daerthe » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:35 pm

Round about the time of the BioWed interview the number of female players on Avlis increased dramatically. I think the percentage went up as well...we must make up 2% of the active players at this point.

And I gotta agree with Cath...I don't mind that most of the other players are men. :P Where else is a girl going to meet so many guys who share her interests? :twisted: Too bad I can only keep one. :wink:

Daerthe
Apprentice Scholar

Timezone: EST

PostAuthor: Hamlet » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:37 pm

-
Last edited by Hamlet on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hamlet
QA's 1st|CCC|PH Fairy|RPoTY 2007
QA's 1st|CCC|PH Fairy|RPoTY 2007

PostAuthor: Olaf » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:39 am

Silk wrote:
Nighthawk4 wrote:
Silk wrote:Keep in mind that there's a 99% chance that the character you're hooking up with ... IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

Thank you, drive through.

99%? - hey there are a lot more female Players than I thought :lol:

Sorry, rounding error. 99.999999999999999
9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
HEY!!!..
Pfft im a girl and one of my characters is a lusty busty 29 charisma bard! VEDETTE! yay!.. my lord her opening line is "come here often?" LOL LOL
Always be yourself... unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.
Olaf
Team Member; Retired with Honors

DM Avatar: Titania

PostAuthor: Tahni » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:03 am

Wyrmwing wrote:
Keflex wrote:I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know. ;-)

Something very similar has happened already.. don't worry

And Tahni won't forgive that Sereg whilst having a "quite moment with Aqua"!!
Nothing's forgotten, nothing is EVER forgotten
Tahni
Sage

Timezone: GMT+0

PostAuthor: Tahni » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:04 am

Abdenago wrote:Can we get "the nasty" changed to "the freak nasty"?

Tahni had quite a few clients like that :shock:
Nothing's forgotten, nothing is EVER forgotten
Tahni
Sage

Timezone: GMT+0

PostAuthor: White-Raven » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:25 am

Read hargas books :shock:

White-Raven
Elder Sage

Timezone: CET

PostAuthor: girlysprite » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:46 am

IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

I am a woman in RL, hurrah. One of my chars is male though. Would be strange if he hooked up with an female avlis character, who is in rl male...

anyways- the spwaning in the middle of a 'scene'...em yeah...*looks at the bear bite mark in Aila* at least one of the people had fun that moment. I laughed my ass off too :)
Gaming doesn't make people voilent, lag does

<Dimotane> I think deep down, when we're honest with ourselves... we're all a pregnant male elf.
girlysprite
Silver Contributor

PostAuthor: Kreez Peregrine » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:30 pm

Sometimes I worry about you people...
Having said that... Sometimes a I worry about myself...
I would definately be the ... hot and err other thing type lol.
*nervous laugh* :roll:

My char is somewhat... strange. On one hand, he is supposed to be quite creepy and dark. But he always seems to melt when woman are around. :roll: :wink:
Indecisive man strikes again...

Kreez Peregrine
Squire of Babble

PostAuthor: NWDuneAuron » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:36 pm

Tahni wrote:
Wyrmwing wrote:
Keflex wrote:I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know. ;-)

Something very similar has happened already.. don't worry

And Tahni won't forgive that Sereg whilst having a "quite moment with Aqua"!!

Locked. Plot. Doors.
NWDuneAuron
Sage

PostAuthor: Daerthe » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:02 pm

Locked plot doors will not always save you. I was doing a heavy bout of...crafting behind a locked plot door and have gotten some unlooked-for, thought-I-was-safe-from kind of DM lovin'.

The best IG romantic situation ever was when Lor's fiance shared a house and they spent the night there...his roommate walks into her room (the one right next to his) like one minute after the two of us close his door and proceeds to start testing a bow on the archery target in her room. I laughed my ass off thinking what that'd be like IRL. Thank god Jill is a good shot and didn't put any arrows through the wall. :lol:

Daerthe
Apprentice Scholar

Timezone: EST

PostAuthor: Nimrod25 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:08 pm

OK...... i haven't been at the IG sex thing for long..... but my char has gotten up to some... eh... eh.... questionable sh*t in her limited time.... including a donation of her corpse which she picked up once.... that was a wierd one... but she is a twisted little girl.... dont worry my vote went to the nasty.... though i wish there was an all of the above option.

Nothing too wierd about your char's gettin together if the players are the same gender in RL.... as long as you approach it with the right attitude..... i couldn't stop laughing when my char got it on..... absolutely hilarious when you think about how awkward it sounds.... especially considering you have to emote it all :twisted:

My char would have a whip except she doesn't have the exotic weapon proficiency feat to use it...

Too bad I can only keep one.

*smartens up cloths*

I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know.

If that ever happens i'll be sure to invite you to watch one of our twisted sessions.... we could make good use of another beast or two :lol:

*hopes Kombinat doesn't get offended*

Is that why sand is always wearing that skirt... *coughs* i mean robe :lol:

My character, with all 9 of his charisma points, has somehow achieved a bit of reputation.

Wow..... and my fine little elven lookin lass char with a CHA 21 doesn't seem to get hit on a lot at all.... *shrugs* except by a drangonari who prob had a CHA of <10.
"Dipsy has stolen Tinky Winky's handbag and vomitted all his booze into it."
"Tinky Winky's found a new friend, her name used to be Frank."
"Today the Teletubbies all visited LaLa Land."
"Uh oh! Po's gotten the munchies and is eating all the tubby custard."
Nimrod25
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Nimrod25 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:11 pm

OK...... i haven't been at the IG sex thing for long..... but my char has gotten up to some... eh... eh.... questionable sh*t in her limited time.... including a donation of her corpse which she picked up once.... that was a wierd one... but she is a twisted little girl.... dont worry my vote went to the nasty.... though i wish there was an all of the above option.

Nothing too wierd about your char's gettin together if the players are the same gender in RL.... as long as you approach it with the right attitude..... i couldn't stop laughing when my char got it on..... absolutely hilarious when you think about how awkward it sounds.... especially considering you have to emote it all :twisted:

My char would have a whip except she doesn't have the exotic weapon proficiency feat to use it...

*smartens up cloths*

I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know.

If that ever happens i'll be sure to invite you to watch one of our twisted sessions.... we could make good use of another beast or two :lol:

My character, with all 9 of his charisma points, has somehow achieved a bit of reputation.

Wow..... and my fine little elven lookin lass char with a CHA 21 doesn't seem to get hit on a lot at all.... *shrugs* except by a drangonari who prob had a CHA of <10.
Nimrod25
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Nimrod25 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:12 pm

*smartens up cloths*

Nimrod25
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Manuel the White » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:24 pm

Nimrod25 wrote:Wow..... and my fine little elven lookin lass char with a CHA 21 doesn't seem to get hit on a lot at all.... *shrugs*

That's a 5 modifier... Add in a few other niceities and and your character should be rolling up some big time numbers. All real players respect the emote wand! All real players use it; don't abuse it!

Meh. Feh! Heh...
ACTIVE CHARACTERS: Casey Landry, Jessie Morrice
SOMETIMES CHARACTERS: Silinde, Luthias
INACTIVE CHARACTERS: Manuel (the White) Thay't Le'Megen, Zven Reaplenoose, Drashter Volterz
Manuel the White

PostAuthor: Anyamaur » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:44 am

hm..closest one Anya has come to...(wich i guess falls under the "petting" categorie..)

*pats shoulder*
hah..
ha..
h...

:roll: :?
she sadly has yet to meet any fine young male elves..they are all taken! damnit!

i'm sure that's right, please upload my memory if you have seen her do anything different...(different=more intimate..)
Anyamaur
Scholar

PostAuthor: DarknessFallsLight » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:43 pm

Ya see this is where millitary training comes in handy. Don't ask, don't tell. I try to keep true to my gender. I am a guy so my PC is a guy. I dont have anything against guys who PC female at all. I mean if we had to keep true to our gender I bet no one would ever see a female PC. I do find it horribly funny watching these Maiden's of Dre'Ana though. Never thought I would come across that. When I first saw that going on I nearly fell over laughing. Now thats some serious RPing. Last, I have become pretty cool with a couple of people OOC wise. I dont think I have ever asked what their RL gender is because does it really matter? Don't ask, don't tell.

And dont approach *runs away screaming* ((RL comment))
Here's to a long life and a merry one, a quick death and an easy one, a pretty girl and an honest one, a cold pint and another one!
DarknessFallsLight

Previous

Return to Avlis Polls