Server Totals
M'Chek - (9)
Deglos - (1)
Wilderness - (0)
Ferrell - (0)
Elysia - (0)
Le'Or - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 10
Gallery

Links Menu

In-game sex; my character can be described as:

Polls for Avlis homepage.

In-game sex; my character can be described as:

Keep it in RL!
100
40%
Hand Holder
5
2%
Embracer
14
6%
Kisser
35
14%
Petting
5
2%
Hot & Heavy
24
10%
The Nasty
6
2%
I own a whip!!
24
10%
I'd get banned...
22
9%
Against beliefs
16
6%
 
Total votes : 251

In-game sex; my character can be described as:

PostAuthor: Manuel the White » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:43 pm

It had to come to this eventually...
ACTIVE CHARACTERS: Casey Landry, Jessie Morrice
SOMETIMES CHARACTERS: Silinde, Luthias
INACTIVE CHARACTERS: Manuel (the White) Thay't Le'Megen, Zven Reaplenoose, Drashter Volterz
User avatar
Manuel the White
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 7424
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:45 pm

PostAuthor: Jordicus » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:47 pm

where's the "All of the Above" option...? :P
You see things and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jordicus
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 8048
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 3:46 pm
Location: Whitehall, PA (GMT -4)

PostAuthor: Nighthawk4 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:49 pm

Isn't that Cheesing? :oops:
Life is never as bad as you think it is, although that doesn't help at the time.

Orleron wrote:I think it's a fun idea if you can idiot-proof it. Problem is God always builds a better idiot. :P


Please visit:
Avlis UK, ACE Forum and SATF Forum

Image
User avatar
Nighthawk4
Eldest DM
Eldest DM
 
Posts: 23891
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:32 pm
Location: The Home of the Bard of Avon
Timezone: GMT
DM Avatar: DruEl

PostAuthor: WrathOG777 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:03 pm

which is the romancer with nothing physical option?

That is my opinion, not nessasarily anyone else's opinon, might just be, but that would be a coincodence, and damnit, sometimes the crap I write is not even my opinion either.
User avatar
WrathOG777
Master Sage
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:17 pm
Location: Abyss (GMT 2200-0500)

PostAuthor: Fifty » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:03 pm

Just not interested.

Almost held hands with Angora once, that was about as far as I would ever go.
User avatar
Fifty
Uber Posting Whor3
 
Posts: 8835
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 8:45 am
Location: London Town

PostAuthor: Wyrmwing » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:15 pm

Only one but me really knows :wink:
Sadako Sasaki wrote:I will write peace on your wings, and you will fly all over the world.

Wyrmwing
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 5830
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: Croissant Country

PostAuthor: Silk » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:20 pm

Keep in mind that there's a 99% chance that the character you're hooking up with ... IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

Thank you, drive through.
Silk

Member of the MadK@t lover's group.
User avatar
Silk
Co-Founder
 
Posts: 6665
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2001 6:47 pm

PostAuthor: Dralix » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:27 pm

My character has no sex life.

Dralix
Silver Contributor
 
Posts: 4764
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:08 pm
Location: FTP

PostAuthor: hundejahre » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:28 pm

I play on Avlis with my RL wife (not married in game), we *hug* from time to time.
Mouse, the Lion of Gorethar

hundejahre
Scholar of Fools
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:23 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA

PostAuthor: WrathOG777 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:32 pm

hundejahre wrote:I play on Avlis with my RL wife (not married in game), we *hug* from time to time.


Once I addict my lady maybe I will start that kind of mushy stuff too. Trying really hard to ease into it though. I want her to want to, not just do it because it would make me happy.

That is my opinion, not nessasarily anyone else's opinon, might just be, but that would be a coincodence, and damnit, sometimes the crap I write is not even my opinion either.
User avatar
WrathOG777
Master Sage
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:17 pm
Location: Abyss (GMT 2200-0500)

PostAuthor: Nightshade » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:37 pm

My character, with all 9 of his charisma points, has somehow achieved a bit of reputation.

No idea how that happened.

*whistles innocently and kicks the fey wine under the bed*




But really... if you have to resort to cyber relationships that go beyond the occasional kiss, you need to get out more. :D
Bloodninja wrote:I need you to talk like a pirate.
User avatar
Nightshade
Scholar
 
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:27 pm
Location: Baby, it's cold outside...

PostAuthor: Ronik2k2 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:40 pm

Well, where's the none of the above option? Its not against either of my chars beliefs, but Ronik is a loner, who dislikes groups of more than 5 or 6......wait, that sounds soooo incredibly wrong.

Let me rephrase that.... he's anti social and despite talking to a few characters now he's really only got one friend.

And Dirt, well you try and see how much action a Kobold named Dirt gets.....
"Fray the strings... Throw the shapes... Hold your breath... Listen;
I am a world before I am a man;
I was a creature before I could stand;
I will remember before I forget;
Before I forget that"
-Slipknot
"Before I Forget"

Ronik2k2
Knight of Useless Drivel
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:46 am
Location: Calgary, Canada

PostAuthor: Cath » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 pm

Silk wrote:Keep in mind that there's a 99% chance that the character you're hooking up with ... IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

Thank you, drive through.



Yes - and it's great :D
Wouldn't want it any other way... :wink:
User avatar
Cath
Scholar
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:33 am
Location: Blattnicksele, Sweden (GMT +1)

PostAuthor: Nighthawk4 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:50 pm

Silk wrote:Keep in mind that there's a 99% chance that the character you're hooking up with ... IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

Thank you, drive through.


99%? - hey there are a lot more female Players than I thought :lol:
Life is never as bad as you think it is, although that doesn't help at the time.

Orleron wrote:I think it's a fun idea if you can idiot-proof it. Problem is God always builds a better idiot. :P


Please visit:
Avlis UK, ACE Forum and SATF Forum

Image
User avatar
Nighthawk4
Eldest DM
Eldest DM
 
Posts: 23891
Images: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:32 pm
Location: The Home of the Bard of Avon
Timezone: GMT
DM Avatar: DruEl

PostAuthor: hundejahre » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:52 pm

WrathOG777 wrote:Once I addict my lady maybe I will start that kind of mushy stuff too. Trying really hard to ease into it though. I want her to want to, not just do it because it would make me happy.


You're still talking about the game here right? :wink:
Mouse, the Lion of Gorethar

hundejahre
Scholar of Fools
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:23 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA

PostAuthor: Fifty » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:54 pm

Nightshade wrote:My character, with all 9 of his charisma points, has somehow achieved a bit of reputation.

No idea how that happened.

*whistles innocently and kicks the fey wine under the bed*




But really... if you have to resort to cyber relationships that go beyond the occasional kiss, you need to get out more. :D


Fey wine, getting ugly guys laid since 2002.
User avatar
Fifty
Uber Posting Whor3
 
Posts: 8835
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 8:45 am
Location: London Town

PostAuthor: WrathOG777 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:58 pm

hundejahre wrote:
WrathOG777 wrote:Once I addict my lady maybe I will start that kind of mushy stuff too. Trying really hard to ease into it though. I want her to want to, not just do it because it would make me happy.


You're still talking about the game here right? :wink:


Definately talking about getting the RL lady into playing Avlis.

That is my opinion, not nessasarily anyone else's opinon, might just be, but that would be a coincodence, and damnit, sometimes the crap I write is not even my opinion either.
User avatar
WrathOG777
Master Sage
 
Posts: 5326
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:17 pm
Location: Abyss (GMT 2200-0500)

PostAuthor: Silk » Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:59 pm

Nighthawk4 wrote:
Silk wrote:Keep in mind that there's a 99% chance that the character you're hooking up with ... IS A MAN IN REAL LIFE.

Thank you, drive through.


99%? - hey there are a lot more female Players than I thought :lol:

Sorry, rounding error. 99.999999999999999
9999999999999999999999999999999
9999999999999999999999999999999
9999999999999999999999999999999
9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%
Silk

Member of the MadK@t lover's group.
User avatar
Silk
Co-Founder
 
Posts: 6665
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2001 6:47 pm

PostAuthor: Fifty » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:04 pm

I only know of one girl for sure, and she is lovely. There are others too, but I could not tell you who they are.

*hopes Kombinat doesn't get offended*
User avatar
Fifty
Uber Posting Whor3
 
Posts: 8835
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 8:45 am
Location: London Town

PostAuthor: Malathyre » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:08 pm

My character has no sex life, no time for a sex life, and her player has no desire for her to have one, either.
"The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep!"--Your Horoscope for Today, Weird Al Yankovic
User avatar
Malathyre
Sage
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:47 pm
Location: Michigan, U.S.A. (GMT-5)

PostAuthor: Keflex » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:14 pm

I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know. ;-)
Bathe the Stiffmeister.

GHENGIZ.KHAN wrote:touch wood. :D
User avatar
Keflex
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Ukiah, CA (GMT -8)

PostAuthor: Wyrmwing » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:36 pm

Keflex wrote:I want to be a DM just so I can watch some of these "hot and heavy" people. Heh, I'd love to spawn something while they're in the middle of... Well, you know. ;-)


Something very similar has happened already.. don't worry
Sadako Sasaki wrote:I will write peace on your wings, and you will fly all over the world.

Wyrmwing
Team Member; Retired with Honors
 
Posts: 5830
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:41 pm
Location: Croissant Country

PostAuthor: DraconisMoon13 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:52 pm

I didn't realize I was such a minority. Only 0.000000000000000000000000...1% ? :shock:
User avatar
DraconisMoon13
Knight of Useless Drivel
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:25 am
Location: Ohio

PostAuthor: Arena Helerin » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:43 pm

If that
User avatar
Arena Helerin
Apprentice Scholar
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 10:13 am
Location: My heart's in Texas, but my body's frozen up north.

PostAuthor: Ruffell » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:45 pm

Something very similar has happened already.. don't worry


That was an amusing night online :)
========================
Rinlar of the Order of O'ma

Dwelling in darkness
to see the light
========================
User avatar
Ruffell
Lord of Blithering Idiots
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Washington State, USA. GMT -8

Next

Return to Avlis Polls

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Jazz, Moredo, Sunscream