Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 4
Gallery

Links Menu

Welcome, and ask away

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Welcome, and ask away

PostAuthor: Orleron » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:07 pm

Hey all,

It is my desire to increase communication between the team and the players.

Players feel that the team constantly blows them off by giving lofty explanations of things, and the team feels that we don't have the time to explain everything because there is simply too much to explain. Then everyone gets bent out of shape because one side thinks the other does not listen.

This forum is a partial solution. But I want to keep it very focussed.

This forum should ONLY be used to ask "WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW, and WHY" questions to the team. We reserve the right to delete posts in here that are off topic.

Team members may at times post questions to the Players here too.

Remember: ISSUES are not to be discussed here. Only philosophical and procedural questions dealing with general things. If you have a specific issue, then it still goes into the General or Development forums.

The best example I can give is say you post something in the General forums and Orleron says, "Because that's the way it is." What you would then do is come here and say, "Why does Orleron say this is the way it is? What is behind that answer?" At that point, either I or a team member may answer if we get the time.

The fact that we have this forum does NOT mean we are implementing anything and everything stated here. It is only a place to exchange thoughts.

I hope that this will let the players get a little more of a clue as to why things are done in certain ways, and maybe it will act as a repository for pointing people to questions that are brought up repeatedly.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron
World Advisor, Co-founder
World Advisor, Co-founder

Timezone: GMT-5

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team