Uploaded: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 am

Links Menu

Recruiting Parties: Tuesday GMTish, Thursday US evenings

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Recruiting Parties: Tuesday GMTish, Thursday US evenings

PostAuthor: Nob » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:06 am

Hey folks.

I'm currently looking to start two new weekly plots (probably running 6-8 weeks) for a party of 5 to 8.

My preference is to have a mix of both veteran players and brand new ones. In particular I would really want new players who have signed up for Avlis in the last year or two - this would be a perfect way to familiarize yourself with being involved as a player.

I have a handful of conditions for this one, however. Please read below and sign if you're okay with the following:
  1. Playing in a party with a diverse range of alignments and philosophies
  2. Interacting OOCly with players you're not familiar with on an IRC/Discord chatroom I'll set up for banter during the week
  3. Submitting a Character Bio to me
  4. You can commit to making it one day a week at the appointed time (2000GMT for Tuesdays, 2100 Central Time for the THursday Groups)
  5. You are willing to keep a character diary that describes your character's POV on the events that occurred - this doesn't need to be EVERY event, but at least once per month

There won't be any major restrictions on your character during the plot - as in, you're not required to stop playing them or anything outside of the events (in past plots that were conducted more often this could be a condition).

If you're a newer player and would like to create a character specifically for this plot/party we can definitely start with getting a background hammered out and ready.

I'll put the signup list as people sign up.

If you were part of my previous groups, please note it here - I'd like to continue off of them, and I apologize for the various sundry RL things that got in the way of finishing that last set of events.
"Andrinor grant me the patience not to kill those who screw things up through stupidity, the power to incinerate those who screw things up on purpose, and the wisdom to distinguish between one and the other." -The War Mage's Serenity Prayer
Nob
Lore Master
Lore Master

DM Avatar: Dead but still a Dreamer

Re: Recruiting Parties: Tuesday GMTish, Thursday US evenings

PostAuthor: spacemonkey » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:09 am

I'd like to sign up for the Tuesday session. My character is Thom Bosh, and I think you should already have his bio from a previous plot he was involved in. If not, let me know and I can send another one.
spacemonkey
Knight of Useless Drivel

PostAuthor: Nob » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:27 am

I'd gladly have Thom again in a party. So sorry the last one didn't pan out entirely.
"Andrinor grant me the patience not to kill those who screw things up through stupidity, the power to incinerate those who screw things up on purpose, and the wisdom to distinguish between one and the other." -The War Mage's Serenity Prayer
Nob
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostAuthor: Ambrosia » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:58 pm

AJ/Auryna is in again if you'd like to have her try again too. I'd be available for the 2000GMT for Tuesdays time slot.
Have a*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Wonderful day! *
Ambrosia
Minor DM
Minor DM

DM Avatar: Berryn

PostAuthor: Tarken » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:00 pm

Tannar is available for Thursday nights.
Thaylis Beign
Knight of Drakehall
Blade of Pelar
Formal Member of the 4th Royal House of Nor'Seere - House Silverstrike
Brigadier - Blackhawk Brigade - M'Chek - Resigned
Knight Companion of the Chivalric Order of Balance
Hero of the M'Chekian Union
Tarken
Scholar

Timezone: Eastern

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 pm

If it's 2000GMT I might be able to make that, if I can get my GMT Head right (UK). Not sure if we are 1+ here at the moment... But if so, I can make both times. :)

I could make Tuesdays if you would like to have Ony in party?
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

Timezone: UK

PostAuthor: Nob » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:23 pm

For the record - I would prefer new or new-ish characters for these parties - it would be ideal to have characters who haven't been in a major ongoing plot before.
Nob
Lore Master
Lore Master

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Nob wrote:For the record - I would prefer new or new-ish characters for these parties - it would be ideal to have characters who haven't been in a major ongoing plot before.

Ok understood. :D

Ony as a character has never been involved in any major ongoing plots before in her 13+ years history on Avlis, so I thought I would try to get involved a bit more.

Well good luck with the group and praise to be Fegal for crafting! :lol:
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

Timezone: UK

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion