M'Chek - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

Old character, new troubles

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Old character, new troubles

PostAuthor: Khaelindra » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi there!

Nice to see this all still alive after ten years of almost absence. :D

I logged in today in anticipation of the reunion weekend, but had some weird stuff with my character Lady Divinia Cecil. First off she was lvl 40 in the overview i believe, but when i logged in she was only lvl 37. I distinctly remember being lvl 40 for a long time, so that was weirdness number one. I could level her up again with the bonus XP's, so that was ok (messed up the feats and probably some skills, if a DM want to put me back at 37 to redo it that's fine). My main problem however seems to be that she's a lvl 13 wizard who doesn't get anything above an unboosted lvl 4 spell on her spell-dial. Her druid spells are fine right up to lvl 9 spells, including all metamagic-stuff, but her wizard-side seems to have taken a lobotomy... even the spells i just selected during the re-levelling were unavailable (this was after resting and with sufficient INT). Does this need a restore of an older version of my character which hopefully is not bugged, or can something else be done? I'd be very happy if a team-member could contact me on how to get her rolling again?

Cheers in advance!

Mickey.
Lady Divinia Cecil, Combat Medic; Frederique Moriana, Dragon Avalanche; Amber, redhead Bandit Mascotte; Khaelindra, Mystic Archer

AbominationFascination: "Powergaming without RP is masturbatory and RP without combat and growth is fluffy poseurism."

Gary Gygax wrote:
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved.

Everybody Loves Paula (tm)
Khaelindra
Contributor

Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Old character, new troubles

PostAuthor: avliswebadmin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:38 am

Sending you a pm.. there's some oddness in your character vault possibly.
avliswebadmin
Scholar of Fools

Re: Old character, new troubles

PostAuthor: avliswebadmin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 pm

This has been sorted.
avliswebadmin
Scholar of Fools

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team