Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 5
Gallery

Links Menu

Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

I just tried to portal for the first time ever to Tairis, but I'm unable to get the haks needed to join the world. (I checked http://www.tairisnadur.com/portal.php?page=files - most of the haks stored on NWVault have been deleted... )

Can someone help with getting my portalled character undominated so I can get back to Elysia? At the moment when I try logging into Elysia it says that I cannot WorldHop, and that I should log into Twin Cities. But I can't.

[-o<
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie
Team Member; Retired with Honors

Re: Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

PostAuthor: Themicles » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Someone on the team here will have to unlock you. I can't do that anymore, since I was only kept around for dealing with portal related issues, and was removed some time ago.

What I can do to help is get the haks re-hosted on the Tairis site and update our downloads page. I'll get started on that now.
A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future.

And some wise words from a wise man. :P
Orleron wrote:You have to excuse Themi. Tact, diplomacy, and softness are not his best traits, but he does not mean anything by his writing. He's a nice guy. You just get used to it after a while because he doesn't seem to learn. :)
Themicles
CoPaP Ambassador

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:26 pm

If you can get the haks downloadable that would be great! I also tried going to your forums but the confirmation code doesn't load so I couldn't register an account.

Please let me know if downloading the haks will be possible, I need specifically the: Galleons, mountaincity (which I have for Deglos but says I still need for Tairis) and Velsmines haks.

Thanks for your quick reply too~

edit: Also, I'm not sure what hak did it, but now when I log in to some caverns in Avlis I get a cool 3D ceiling effect! Very nice, I'll be backing my haks folder up with whatever it is! :D
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie

PostAuthor: tizmo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

The "forgot your password" thing doesn't work either due to the missing confirmation code. That's kept me from logging into the forums over there.

tizmo
CCC
CCC

Timezone: GMT-4

PostAuthor: Plethora » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 am

Any dm has the "unhop" command to free you from offworld mishaps back on avlis
Well, i've heard about the fella you've been dancing with, all over the neighborhood..
...why didn't you ask me baby? Or didn't you think I could..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:44 pm

This is sorted, managed to get the haks and found the way back!

Thanks~
Ghostie

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team