Mikona - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 7
Gallery

Links Menu

Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

I just tried to portal for the first time ever to Tairis, but I'm unable to get the haks needed to join the world. (I checked http://www.tairisnadur.com/portal.php?page=files - most of the haks stored on NWVault have been deleted... )

Can someone help with getting my portalled character undominated so I can get back to Elysia? At the moment when I try logging into Elysia it says that I cannot WorldHop, and that I should log into Twin Cities. But I can't.

[-o<
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie
Team Member; Retired with Honors

Re: Stuck between Tairis and Avlis?

PostAuthor: Themicles » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Someone on the team here will have to unlock you. I can't do that anymore, since I was only kept around for dealing with portal related issues, and was removed some time ago.

What I can do to help is get the haks re-hosted on the Tairis site and update our downloads page. I'll get started on that now.
A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future.

And some wise words from a wise man. :P
Orleron wrote:You have to excuse Themi. Tact, diplomacy, and softness are not his best traits, but he does not mean anything by his writing. He's a nice guy. You just get used to it after a while because he doesn't seem to learn. :)
Themicles
CoPaP Ambassador

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:26 pm

If you can get the haks downloadable that would be great! I also tried going to your forums but the confirmation code doesn't load so I couldn't register an account.

Please let me know if downloading the haks will be possible, I need specifically the: Galleons, mountaincity (which I have for Deglos but says I still need for Tairis) and Velsmines haks.

Thanks for your quick reply too~

edit: Also, I'm not sure what hak did it, but now when I log in to some caverns in Avlis I get a cool 3D ceiling effect! Very nice, I'll be backing my haks folder up with whatever it is! :D
Your password must contain at least 8 letters, a capital, a plot, a protagonist with good character development, a twist, and a happy ending.
Ghostie

PostAuthor: tizmo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

The "forgot your password" thing doesn't work either due to the missing confirmation code. That's kept me from logging into the forums over there.

tizmo
CCC
CCC

Timezone: GMT-4

PostAuthor: Plethora » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 am

Any dm has the "unhop" command to free you from offworld mishaps back on avlis

I would agree with you, but then, we would both be wrong..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

PostAuthor: Ghostie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:44 pm

This is sorted, managed to get the haks and found the way back!

Thanks~
Ghostie

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team