Ferrell - (0)
M'Chek - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Total players: 7
Gallery

Links Menu

Status of Shaahesk

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Status of Shaahesk

PostAuthor: Thelo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:20 am

As the war seems to be basically over, I wanted to ask about the status of shaahesk in avlis. It seems they still get attacked everywhere they appear. Are they still considered a no go in most of avlis, or did the conflict calm down inbetween and there should be a bit more tolerance expected (i.e. no more killing on sight etc.?

Thanks in advance for clarification!

Cheers,
Thelo
Thelo
Scholar of Fools

Re: Status of Shaahesk

PostAuthor: Gumble Tinkertumble » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Same question for their smaller cousins the kobolds!
Gumble Tinkertumble
Sage

Timezone: GMT

PostAuthor: Shardthepious » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:02 pm

As far as i know, there is no kill on sight. The reaction will of course depend of who you meet as some been and are still hurt by the aftermath of this war. But there is koblod and Lizard currently hanging around and Lizard form the POW camp in elysia even helped againts a recent threat.
Shardthepious
Sage

Timezone: GMT-5
DM Avatar: Dagath

PostAuthor: Thelo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

Thanks for the quick answer :)

So the npc are not atuomatically hostile anymore and that is great so far! But I was also refering to PCs actions. During the wartime there were instances were shaahesk were killed on sight disregarding the cvc rules, i.e. engaged without warning and e.g. just wailed to death.
Can we assume that a) the normal CvC rules fully apply now (e.g. that you have to give a warning before you engage, or that you cannot CvC without problems in cities, as the guards might not like people to have fightings inside the city) and b) that despite there might be a baseline animosity against the shaahesk (and kobolds), they are not free game and everyone will approve them being killed? And c) that the rules for griefing fully apply as well?

Thanks for further clarification!

Cheers,
Thelo
Thelo
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Shardthepious » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:42 am

A short answer to all this would be, be it an elf, human or koblod and lizard. The same rules apply.
Shardthepious
Sage

Timezone: GMT-5
DM Avatar: Dagath

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team