Total players: 4
Gallery

Links Menu

A Missing Mystrif

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

A Missing Mystrif

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm

So starting tomorrow, I'll be taking a trip so see some friends that will last from July 2 - July 12. I'll be taking my computer with me, but these friends don't happen to play NWN, and it's pretty doubtful I'll be logging on during that time.

That said, while there aren't that many characters that need the moon elf for any reason, Mystrif is going to be MIA, and I likely won't be checking many PMs during that time. I might if there's downtime and the lot of us just decides to mess around on the internet, but.. Just a heads up to anyone who was wondering!
Character: Xsaiav'lairnn Mystrif
The Grass is Greener, Avlis Irreverence Awards 2012

Schedule: Here
The Dasair
Prince of Bloated Discourse

Timezone: PST or EST

Re: A Missing Mystrif

PostAuthor: Plethora » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 pm

See you when you get back Myst! <[8)
Well, i've heard about the fella you've been dancing with, all over the neighborhood..
...why didn't you ask me baby? Or didn't you think I could..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Super late thanks, Pleth. XD

Using this topic again to mention that starting this Wednesday, the 25th, I'll be on a week-long trip again. I should be back around August 1st or 2nd. I'm guessing that somewhere along the way I'll have internet occasionally, but I may be on less frequently depending on the circumstances. Last I knew, where I'll be staying only has dial-up. 8| So we'll see how getting on Avlis goes.

Either way, just giving another heads up in case anyone needed my character for anything. :>

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:07 pm

I suppose I will just continue to necro this topic for my or my character's absences.

So here is notice of a possibility of another.

I'll be flying back to CA tomorrow, on the 18th, actually on the 19th MY BAD and the weekend on will be spent moving in / un packing in my new room. It's unlikely I'll be around at all for the weekend.

Furthermore, school is starting which accounts for the moving. As such, I have no idea how crazy my schedule is going to be, nor how my playing hours will be affected. I'm going to be doing something different with how I get work done, so I really can't say at all.

That said, giving a potential heads up until I know for sure how it's looking that Mystrif may not be around for a while. If it's looking like that after some time for me to get settled, I'll probably post again and give notice to relevant people IG with some reason for this, so it's ICly taken care of. But hopefully I won't be THAT busy. ... Either way, just another note to anyone with plans for him. :>
Last edited by The Dasair on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: maxinion » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Hooray for CA~ Have fun moving :)
maxinion
Team Member; Retired with Honors

DM Avatar: Andrinor

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks Max! ... Granted moving is never fun. Ugh.

Also, minor edit. That's actually the 19th. I didn't realize it till halfway through the day, but I have an extra day to do things. :>

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Now that I have my schedule, these are the times that Myst will be indefinitely missing (aka, I have classes to be at. :wink: ) All of these are Pacific time (PST / PDT)

Monday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (3:30 pm - 10:30 pm GMT)

Tuesday: 7:30 am - 11:00 am (2:30 pm - 6:30 pm GMT)

Wednesday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (3:30 pm - 10:30 pm GMT)

Thursday: 7:30 am - 11:00 am (2:30 pm - 6:30 pm GMT)

Friday: 1:00 pm - 7:20 pm (8:00 pm - 2:20 am GMT)

So unless something strange is going on, or it's a holiday, don't expect to see me on at any of these times. :> I know he often attends various things, so this is just for anyone who's interested; it'd be easier to look here than for me to repeat it in PMs a bunch of times, I imagine.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Update to this.

Finals are coming up, and project deadlines are fast approaching. Furthermore, after that I'll have to prepare to move out (thankfully this isn't moving everything else out too this time) to fly back to the East Coast. So in case any are wondering, or want him for anything, Mystrif will probably be sparsely around for a while while I take care of RL things.

If, however, there is some sort of event, or I get any PMs about something going on, I'll try to make time if I can. I just probably won't be logging on much for a bit unless that happens. :>

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 am

No longer 'missing'! I'm back home, done with school (for now) and on EST time.

So now I can get some logging in, get some various things done for people, and chill out. ... After some sleep from a ridiculous flight. :wink:

Edit: Schedule is pretty much 'I can make time whenever' to do things, if I have a little bit of prior notice. :)
Last edited by The Dasair on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: GunnJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 am

Congrats on surviving. ;)
“If you can’t take the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.”
GunnJ
CCC
CCC

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Delayed thanks! Over the years it slowly gets easier... :betrunken:

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 pm

In less than a week from now, on the 21st, I'll be flying back to CA to 'keep on trucking' with the school thing. That said, my hours will change, I'll be in PST timezone again, and I will likely be on a lot less after that point. That week, I'll probably find out my schedule.

But all that said, if anyone wants a Mystrif for any reason, grabbing him before that date (when his player can stay up till obscene hours) might be a good idea. After that, it's sort of up in the air when I'll be able to throw him at things.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

So, I'm back in CA and in the PST timezone now. And here's what my tentative schedule is going to look like, or at least when Myst will inevitably be missing because I'll have classes. More than likely, some of this will be cut down soon, but I'll have to see which it is later.

Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM (PST), 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM (PST) 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM (GMT), 10:30 PM - 12:30 AM (GMT)

Wednesday: 3:30 PM - 7:00 PM (PST) 11:30 PM - 3:00 AM (GMT)

Thursday: 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM (PST), 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM (PST) 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM (GMT), 10:30 PM - 12:30 AM (GMT)

Friday: 8:30 AM - 2:35 PM (PST) 4:30 PM - 10:35 PM (GMT)

Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays I have off, other than what work I need to do, so Myst will often be around then.
I'm also likely to throw him around later at night, but am going to try and get to bed around midnight when I have those really early classes, Wednesday / Tuesday night being the exception.

I try to eat dinner around 7-8ish PM every night, so I might be gone around those times as well.

When things change, (I expect they will) I'll edit this. :D

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Mystrif is likely to be generally missing for.. an indefinite amount of time.

He'll probably show up now and then if needed, or if letters are sent to him, (PMs and whatnot) but otherwise, he likely won't be around much.

His students and a few others know a little bit more about his situation, if it comes up. But if they'll say or not is yet to be seen. I'm just mostly putting this here for the sake of anyone who was trying to find him for any reason, as I haven't actually logged in for a while, and probably won't, considering his state, unless someone else wants him for something. :(

A lot of this is IC, so I'll still be fine to log if someone does actually want to play with him. Just send something over, and I'll jump on when I can.

Edit: I'm actually playing a bit more often now, but no regular times, really. The 'if you want him, let me know' thing, either by IC mail or OOC 'hey, it'd be cool if these two got together' kind of thing, still stands.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm going to be on a road-trip like vacation from Thursday, July 25 - Wednesday, July 31. Internet and play times will be sporadic, so while Myst's appearances already were sort of all over the place, during this time, they will be even moreso.

Just a heads up, because I know a few events and so on are happening in this timeframe which he'd otherwise attend; I'll still try to have him do so if possible, but it's dependent on internet (likely me tethering through a phone) and time of irl things happening. u_u

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Ok, back from the aforementioned trip!

Myst should now be sporadically around.. more frequently as opposed to less so. :betrunken:

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 am

Another time for Myst to be missing.

I'll be heading back to CA starting Aug 16th, and thus need to move into a new place, get settled, and get back to work on losing my life to art. Timezone will shift to PST again, and I'll post the new schedule whenever I know it after all that mess.

So from the 16th on for a few days, the elf obsessed with black and gold will be difficult to find. Letters will still come through though, to any who might want him for any reason.

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 am

Moved in to the new place, and now on PST time. u_u Schedule is still up in the air though, but Myst might be around more often now.

... Honestly depends on the internet, because it's back to being atrocious. :glaskugel:

The Dasair

PostAuthor: The Dasair » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Schedule is basically (kinda) set now.

So for anyone who may be looking for the tall, creepy cryptic, coveter of black and gold, here are times that a Mystrif will be missing given all normal circumstances, because I'll have things going on. All times are PDT / PST, but those can be translated to your timezone ~here~
--
Monday: 3:20 PM - 6:30 PM (probably more like till 7 PM)

Tuesday: 10:20 AM - 11:55 AM (probably more like till 12:30 PM)

Wednesday: 3:20 PM - 6:30 PM (probably more like till 7 PM)

Thursday: 10:20 AM - 11:55 AM (probably more like till 12:30 PM)
--

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are all variable, but Myst should be more available those days. Tuesday and Thursday evenings are alright to find him, and occasionally Monday and Wednesday mornings might be. I'll edit this post as needed. *)

The Dasair

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion