Narcolepsy
14%
Alektorophobia
5%
no, No, NOOOO!
16%

Total votes : 219

PostAuthor: Falkin » Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:53 am

When the chickens which carry the fleas that end up causing arthritis, which causes Tourrette's since you're in so much fekking pain and gives you mulitple personalities to deal with the pain, which cause you to do things that you don't remember, but get accused of, hence making you parnaoid, fly, and they have narcolepsy, THEN I'll be screaming no, No, NOOO!
"Don't worry, I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach the Frontier..."
"So what's that over there?"
"The Frontier..."
modified from The Last Starfighter

Falkin
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: P8ntballer » Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:24 pm

So the chickens DO have fleas. Thats all I wanted know.

P8ntballer

How about nothing!

PostAuthor: Cameron Klym » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:54 pm

I have enough problems with bad health in the real world so I do not need anything like that when I play Avlis. That is one reason why I play Avlis and other roleplaying/ board games....to get some release of real life day to day stress (etc>). I know that there are other players and people who may like to roleplay things like diseases ..but I do not. That is the reason that most fantasy roleplaying games do not have an exact simulation of medieval hygiene conditions..the results do not really at all that much to the game. Some may think that I am a party pooper or what have you, but I do not think that the team should be wasting there time on this( This kind of thing is no fun in real life and it sure isn't much better roleplaying it).I mean I have had every player that I have ever run into with Tor ( and after asking what they think of the death penalty..which usually leads into a talk about the spite) say that they do not know why there is a death penalty on Avlis for and those who where around for it say that they really did not like that one bit..but they understood that it was part of the plote line..so they would just ride it out.

Remember..just say NO!!

Thanks for reading this
Cameron / Tor

Cameron Klym
Roleplayer of the Year 2015

Timezone: -0700 GMT

PostAuthor: Titanium Dragon » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:24 am

Hey, Vence has caught the spite twenty times. He is now so addicted to both the cures that he shakes. But I find it fun. Free drugs! And complaining about the "death penalty" is pointless; it is practically nonexistent on this world. Avlis has the most lenient death penalties of any world I have played on.
Titanium Dragon
Sage

Previous

Return to Avlis Polls