Page 11 of 14

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Author: Darkfire
Blizzow wrote:Epic Rap Battles of History! (probably NSFW)

Einstein vs. Hawking
Darth Vader vs. Adolph Hitler
Napoleon vs. Napoleon


The newest one out is pretty funny too, #12 Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:06 pm
Author: Hamlet

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 am
Author: Kandi_Nulein

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm
Author: Anomandari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPzBLDpLYa8

Animation by Platige Image - the firm responsible for the cinematics in the Witcher and for numerous short movies: the Cathedral, the Art of Falling etc.
If you like Red Alert - themed animations you'll probably enjoy that one as well.

The piece is a tribute to Stefan Starzynski, the mayor of Warsaw A.D. 1939 who refused to leave the city and commanded its civilian defence during the siege.

After the city's fall he refused to escape when a pilot of a prototype bomber plane who managed to escape from Romania flew all the way to Warsaw in order to evacuate him. He also refused to undergo a plastic surgery and go underground. Remained on his post during the first weeks of the occupation, providing the Home Army with everything they needed - including blank IDs to validate fake identities.
Arrested by Gestapo, offered to escape by the H.A., decided to remain imprisoned fearing for the life of his people.
Fate unknown. Allegedly murdered in KZ Dachau. His daily radio releases from IX.1939 are a masterpiece.

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 am
Author: Kandi_Nulein
What Boys do on the internet by Jenna Marbles

NSFW... this girl is funny as fuck, watch her other 50 odd utube delights!

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:11 am
Author: Turkusoli

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:46 pm
Author: Pathos Street

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 am
Author: Turkusoli

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 am
Author: Kandi_Nulein
This is an advertisement shown on the side of a building, like a hologram I guess but utterly amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=XV ... edium#t=74

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:49 pm
Author: Kandi_Nulein
The ultimate in personal workout equipment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRJ_tGzJpY

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm
Author: Kandi_Nulein

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 am
Author: nihprodne
Anomandari wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPzBLDpLYa8

Animation by Platige Image - the firm responsible for the cinematics in the Witcher and for numerous short movies: the Cathedral, the Art of Falling etc.
If you like Red Alert - themed animations you'll probably enjoy that one as well.

The piece is a tribute to Stefan Starzynski, the mayor of Warsaw A.D. 1939 who refused to leave the city and commanded its civilian defence during the siege.

After the city's fall he refused to escape when a pilot of a prototype bomber plane who managed to escape from Romania flew all the way to Warsaw in order to evacuate him. He also refused to undergo a plastic surgery and go underground. Remained on his post during the first weeks of the occupation, providing the Home Army with everything they needed - including blank IDs to validate fake identities.
Arrested by Gestapo, offered to escape by the H.A., decided to remain imprisoned fearing for the life of his people.
Fate unknown. Allegedly murdered in KZ Dachau. His daily radio releases from IX.1939 are a masterpiece.


This made my day

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 pm
Author: Xeo
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... l2.2.1l5l0

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING ON THE PLANT..... PLEASE WATCH IT!!! LOL

The guy is a genius... You will get sooooo hooked on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtrKRYG ... S42sCoUpEj

This one is amazing.

Watch the three part film they did. Its awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wu5xfzbY2E

The intro is awesome... :)

Brilliant, me and the hag love this.... Guy is a genius... :)

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Author: Xeo
There is sooo many he has done.

The early ones was'nt that good. I think he abridged the first season and they style, sound and jokes was'nt as good but as the years gone on, he's created with some others some fantastic stuff...

Melvin is my fav evil villian of all time....... "Free Hug?" :twisted:

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm
Author: Xeo
Darkfire wrote:
Blizzow wrote:Epic Rap Battles of History! (probably NSFW)

Einstein vs. Hawking
Darth Vader vs. Adolph Hitler
Napoleon vs. Napoleon


The newest one out is pretty funny too, #12 Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-4JEET ... re=related

This is a good RAP battle! ;D

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 am
Author: Kandi_Nulein
The entire world probably knows about this guy and the video reply he posted on his daughter's FB page to a tantrum she had via the same FB page. For the minority that haven't seen it, here it is...

http://www.litefm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=421220&article=9738000

It's sparked quite a debate on his style of parenting, 135k comments on that site alone.

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Author: Xeo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNfnRGePzY

This is the latest episode.... I just love littlekubriah!

If you love this, then watch from episode 1.... :D

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 am
Author: Sathsarrion
Roger Waters The Wall @ Sydney - Mother

Filmed just last night (not by me, though I was there). This was an incredible show from start to finish.

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm
Author: Xeo

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:28 pm
Author: Xeo

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 am
Author: Sathsarrion

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm
Author: Sarmanos

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 pm
Author: Jemir
Up and coming rapper Krispy Kreme's debut video, "The Baddest"

Representing rappers from Alabama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 am
Author: Kandi_Nulein
Not a You Tube vid but excellant anyways. This one is a bird's eye view of a guy climbing to the top of a 1768 ft antenna tower!

No, honest!

You have to wait for the silly cartoon to finish but it's worth it.

http://www.liveleak.com/e/07b_1284580365

Re: YouTube thread

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 am
Author: DarknessFallsLight
Kandi_Nulein wrote:Not a You Tube vid but excellant anyways. This one is a bird's eye view of a guy climbing to the top of a 1768 ft antenna tower!

No, honest!

You have to wait for the silly cartoon to finish but it's worth it.

http://www.liveleak.com/e/07b_1284580365


My hands were covered in sweat just watching that. I have such a horrible fear of heights I wanted to throw up just watching