Total players: 8
Gallery

Links Menu

A couple Qs about Avlis

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

A couple Qs about Avlis

PostAuthor: Jonathon Spectre » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:15 pm

Hello all, just a few quick questions about my new favorite gameworld...

1.My maps don't save. Is this a bug?

2.I, uh, HEARD from some evil character that if you kill commoners and beggars, the ravens and falcons turn hostile to you. Then it seems if a guard sees you fighting a raven or sees a raven chasing you, the guard goes hostile too. Is this on purpose? I was, I mean, THIS EVIL CHARACTER was, most distressed to discover that bird-punching carried a death sentence in Mikona.

3. My character sheet correctly records my alignment changing for the better but not for the worse. No matter how many times that "shifts your alignment 5 to evil" message comes up, evil stays at (0). Um, at least that's what I've been told. Good displays correctly. ??

Hope someone can answer these, and a big thank you to the DMs and world-builders making Avlis, it is a GREAT place to adventure and I haven't been to another server since my first day in Mikona.

Now I just want to find out what's behind that boulder-covered door in the sewers...

JS

Jonathon Spectre
Whiney Peasant

PostAuthor: Firestorm » Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:15 pm

Well let me give this a shot

1 Maps arent buged they dont save this is becauseif they did it would have to be on your character and it would proberbly be to much for the server to rember

2. If I am correct think of it in a UO sense Blue means innocent in a City and attacking anything Blue ina City will proberbly have a death sentences Excluding Doars Etcs.

3. And on to the Evil question i Think NwN does it in this Manner 0= Evil 100= Good
and because you cant go Negatice or over 100 or whatever the highest number is you stay at that. Thus because you cant go negatice your Alignment will be 0 otherwise Known as Evil ,

Firestorm

PostAuthor: Silk » Mon Aug 05, 2002 12:22 am

You can purchase a map of Mikona in the Tavern.
Silk

Member of the MadK@t lover's group.
Silk
Co-Founder

PostAuthor: Jonathon Spectre » Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:01 am

/hugs Silk.

That makes my day. That innkeeper always gives me the evil eye. But I'm a LOVABLE orc!

JS

Jonathon Spectre
Whiney Peasant

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion