Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:04 am

Links Menu

Just wanted to say..

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Just wanted to say..

PostAuthor: particleman » Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:24 pm

Well I have played in this world for a couple of nights, and I want to say im impressed. Good players, and a good world. Im really glad I chose to come here, and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to help. I have been building a few dungeons, and wouldent mind building a few more for the world. My only problem is I cant do scripting. If this sounds alright, let me know just what kind of dungeons you guys are lookin for, and ill get on it.

particleman
Squire of Babble

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Jul 18, 2002 1:56 pm

Keep an eye out.... In the next couple of weeks we will post an application for those who want to help. There are a number of positions and only a couple of them require coding. Builders don't have to know how to code.

Look at the thread for "Those who want to help".

Glad you like the world... looks like we're getting a good bunch of players. Silk and I can make good maps from now until forever, but if the player base sucks, then it's not a good world. It's YOU people that make the world good, so keep it up.

By the way... when we DO make applications for helpers we will give preference to the people who seem to know the most about the world. So study up!
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron
World Advisor, Co-founder
World Advisor, Co-founder

Timezone: GMT-5

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion