Gallery

Links Menu

Help with IG stuff : Religion/Trust/AMS/Guilds/Governments

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Help with IG stuff : Religion/Trust/AMS/Guilds/Governments

PostAuthor: Plethora » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:28 am

Hey all

You may have noticed the shuffle of DMs being Event, and Assist, and other such changes around the place, but I wanted to bring to your attention two new Positions, that can be held by Event DM staff.

Guildmaster: a major or higher ranked DM that helps players with guild functions for type II guilds. This includes the potential of AMS requests, Trust rank, getting in contact for a old guild, starting a new guild, or advise, on mage order/guilds.. This function will involve board posting and will almost certainly involve some cameos of ranking NPCs within a guild.

Government/Religious overseer: A senior or higher ranked DM that oversees religious and government functions such as government reaction to player-caused behavior or public notes, or knocking players out of favor. This function will involve board posting and will almost certainly involve some cameos of ranking NPCs within a government or religious group. It may also include the unlocking of holy warrior classes. This overseer will need to check with story/event DMs to ensure the event DM has flexibility and control over player actions that take place during their own event or story. In addition to these duties, this DM should deal with prestige class requests with the help of the Guildmaster

Present Guildmasters :
Plethora for The Trust/mages
Sephira for everything else.

Present Government/Religious overseer
Nob

So! If you need any of the above, or anyinformation on the above please PM

Dungeon Masters:
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&g=3799

and have either GM (Guildmaster) or GRO (Government/Religious overseer) in the title. This will ensure all requests of this nature get to the right people and are action-ed !

EDIT : Changes title to something useful, as doesnt get scolded again by Z. :P
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark....
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +10
DM Avatar: Verossa

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion