Gallery

Links Menu

Xeo's Events

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Re: Xeo's Events

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:06 am

calendar.php?view=event&calEid=1914

Tonight it's on... Late notice I know but I'm a busy man! }8)
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

Timezone: UK

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 pm

DM Update on current Plots

I thought this might be a good idea, which has been probably been done but I thought I would just say a few things regarding the DMing I am doing at the moment. Also be good for those who are enjoying the story to have some idea of how it's progressing.

Well it's going good, excellent I think and I'm really enjoying it and seen some fantastic role play, which again makes Avlis come alive...'The Players'.

I've been working hard on my plot over the last two weeks. I've been on holiday off work, which has given me more time to do things BUT it's been met with challenges. It was supposed to be family time and exploring our new home and it's surroundings. Some great places to visit but my awesome daughter/pain in my butt Freya is getting more mobile and also my not very well wife falling ill again. She went back in hospital for a further 5 days during our holiday. She's very weak at the moment and lost 20 kg's in over 4 weeks. :shock:

Anyway, I've had time to juggle wife and Freya around and I've done my best to keep the story going BUT... This will all change. I am back to work on Tuesday and on the early shift, so this means I cannot "drift" into other GMT zones. The pace of the story will slow up, which is good in a way because that means it's a bit more organisation ahead of time but at the same time it's not going to end in two days time... or is it? *Dun dun duuuuuurrrr!* :anmachen:

So hopefully everything will be fine. My daughter is in bed by 1900GMT (8 my time). So it will give me some extra prep time.

I will be doing small bits and bobs maybe during the week but with the early shifts this week, I will be crashing out earlier than normal. I will always do my best. :D

Thank you! }8)

calendar.php?view=event&calEid=1931&calM=5&calY=2017
Silk wrote:I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.
Xeo
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Xeo » Mon May 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Xeo
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Xeo » Thu May 18, 2017 11:14 am

*bump*
Xeo
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 am

I need a PC who would like to run a betting stall. Very very short notice... I will set the stall up and bank roll the PC coin to pay out. If you understand betting and would like to do this. Please send me a PM.

I will be posting odds or can give you the odds via a PM too.

Thank you!
Xeo
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Xeo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm

I've heard there is a tiny rumour knocking around that I was sacked or ask to stand down from the Team. I can 100% tell you that I removed myself from my DM duties and asked the 'Forum Admin' (Krackq) to remove my access and title off the boards.

Though I'm really one not to care about rumours but I do care if they involve my integrity.

Game On...
Xeo
Master Sage

Previous

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion