Total players: 3
Gallery

Links Menu

Jan Feb March 2014 Financials

General discussion about Avlis

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Jan Feb March 2014 Financials

PostAuthor: krackq » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Alright.. this is our next episode of Avlis financials! For those that are new to Avlis, welcome! As part of FOIG, Inc's mission to keep Avlis alive and running, we publish all of our financial information for the community to see. These give everyone a chance to see where our donations/subscriptions stand against our monthly bills to keep the lights on and the world running. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'm still behind in making these monthly but hopefully I can break the bad habits.

There's been changes as we've seen.. the biggest (and only one I guess) is the move to the new server hosting. For anyone that wasn't aware, the avlis servers have been hosted in PJ for years at his home. At the end of 2013 we were able to find dedicated server hosting to lift the burden of hosting out of someone's home. This meant however that we had a few months overlap of paying for two hosts. The good news is that with our successful migration recently, March is the last month of the double payments. We're also approaching the time typically where our costs would shoot up due to the hot summer months. With dedicated hosting, we play a flat rate no matter if its warm or cold out.

Our next goal is to look at migrating our web sites to the new hosting as well to try and lower our monthly web hosting fee. Thank you to everyone that has donated these months!

Remember, if you love the epic awesome that is Avlis and want to keep the place around as long as possible so that you can stay up all hours of the night for epic rp and cyberz adventuring, then please consider a donation!

Click here for a one time donation via Paypal
Click here to automatically send us $10/month via PayPal
Click here to automatically send us $20/month via PayPal

Ok, on to the details!

Thanks to everyone who contributed!!

Donations are listed differently from Subscription payments in the Income section. Subscriptions are monthly recurring and donations are usually one-time shots from the Community.

[*]The "Paypal Fees" listed is Paypal's processing fee for taking donations and subscriptions.

Game on!
-krackq
FOIG, Inc
[Celedor Dedwend: [Talk] *turns around and shakes ass before giving it a sharp slap*
Celedor Dedwend: [Party] ((this is my finest RP beyond a shadow of a doubt.. my zenith if you will))
Fydonya Ivythorn: [Party] that's sad celedor..
krackq
Jugglebutt Jones

Timezone: GMT-5

Return to The Avlis Project: General Discussion