M'Chek - (0)
Le'Or - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 9
Gallery

Links Menu

The Staff...

Suck up to that special character, player, DM, (insert something else here) in your life!

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

The Staff...

PostAuthor: Cameron Klym » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 am

I would just like to say a very big THANK YOU, to the Avlis Staff (both past and present), who have all done so much to make it possible for all us Players to continue having fun!

On a more personal level I am very grateful for the recent KOOL addition ( not to mention all the rest of the KOOL stuff ), from you people. I wish I could do more then just using words, but they are all I have. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!

Cameron/ Tor

Cameron Klym
Roleplayer of the Year 2015

Timezone: -0700 GMT

Re: The Staff...

PostAuthor: LadyAwesome » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Except for shard he is an old wrinkled va jay jay!

: Staff love forever! Yes this means i love myself :D
Pia - The Miette Hartley Ribbon for Exceptional Disregard of Allies 2014
LadyAwesome
Major DM, RPotY 2014
Major DM, RPotY 2014

Timezone: GMT +13
DM Avatar: Qinoxitl

PostAuthor: Shardthepious » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

LadyAwesome wrote:Except for shard he is an old wrinkled va jay jay!

Yeah i love you too Lady :lol:
Shardthepious
Sage

Timezone: GMT-5
DM Avatar: Dagath

PostAuthor: Plethora » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 am

Was searching for a team rave.. because i should give them more often, this one works......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you QA for all the time you spend breaking our stuff, its a thankless task, yet, because of your efforts, Avlis has more and more awesome systems and code, and things, pass all the time into thw world.. for your efforts.

Thank you CCC, for making the things to be broken. and fixing the things that need fixing, and of course, added, and growing not only our in game world, but how we play.. how we interact. Its inspiring..

Thank you to my DMs that give their play time to entertain our player base, and provide the unique opportunities of live Roleplay interaction with the world.. one of the many things that makes Avlis almost Unique.

Thank you to all the people that are administration and all that goes with it. There is no glory in it, but Thanks.. I really appreciate it.

Thank you to all the people that wear more then one of these hats.

Avlis Staff Rock Socks <[8)

I would agree with you, but then, we would both be wrong..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

PostAuthor: Kandi_Nulein » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:23 am

The Staff always rocks!!

We are NOT worthy!!

:knuddel: :bussi: :umarmen:
Member of The Plethora Fanclub!

Currently playing: Roxxy (Kandi's ward), Flutterbye, a half sylph psion with a doll named Norman and Mungo Buggins, a rotund Hin with a pie eating problem.
Kandi_Nulein
Scholar

Timezone: GMT

PostAuthor: Plethora » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Plethora wrote:
Was searching for a team rave.. because i should give them more often, this one works......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you QA for all the time you spend breaking our stuff, its a thankless task, yet, because of your efforts, Avlis has more and more awesome systems and code, and things, pass all the time into thw world.. for your efforts.

Thank you CCC, for making the things to be broken. and fixing the things that need fixing, and of course, added, and growing not only our in game world, but how we play.. how we interact. Its inspiring..

Thank you to my DMs that give their play time to entertain our player base, and provide the unique opportunities of live Roleplay interaction with the world.. one of the many things that makes Avlis almost Unique.

Thank you to all the people that are administration and all that goes with it. There is no glory in it, but Thanks.. I really appreciate it.

Thank you to all the people that wear more then one of these hats.

Avlis Staff Rock Socks <[8)

Just wanted to bump this.

We been through a lot recently, and again, I would personally like to thank every DM, Every CCC member and QA too, who all work tirelessly (yes.. work) every single day to make Avlis the best it can be.

Kudos to all of you <[8) The world is bless by each one of you and your commitment

<[8)

I would agree with you, but then, we would both be wrong..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

PostAuthor: Cameron Klym » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm

I am with you there Pleth. So very big and heartfelt thank you to all of you behind the scenes; in the often overlooked,overworked and probably not thanked very often QA, CCC Admins and so forth. Doing everything you do to try to help Avlis keep growing and developing.

Cameron Klym
Roleplayer of the Year 2015

Timezone: -0700 GMT

PostAuthor: Coco » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Yep, I totally agree!

All of you have my deepest respect and gratitude! <[8)

Coco
Prince of Bloated Discourse

Timezone: +1

PostAuthor: silverfields2 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Admin totally blows my mind with their abilities to be there so quick when needed.

The CCCC team is increadible.

I am sorry that I don't get to play with all the DM"s except from the second hand gold I get from other player's stories and the DM"s I do get to play with are awesome because I know they have to do so much to make it work.... and then we players throw a total wrench in their well laid plans- a gnomish wrench.

The QA team seems terribly tiny sometimes and I am always amazed at how there is always someone to jump in and pick up where one of us had to leave off and sometimes how we manage to get more then one person on in QA at the same time for some of the things feels like a miracle.
Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, ring-ting tingle-ing, too
Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you
Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling "yoo hoo"
silverfields2
QA Tester
QA Tester

Timezone: GMT -5

PostAuthor: Gorgon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:53 pm

The QA folks we do have do amazing work, and we'd be lost without them. I'll rave them any day, along with the rest of the team! :good:

Everything you see IG has to pass QA testing, because we do make mistakes (boy do I make mistakes sometimes). They ensure everything works, or Avlis would be a mess of live bugs (we already have enough of those to fix). :roll:

*hijacks the rave to advertise shamelessly, before fleeing*
So if you have no experience with the toolset, or no interest in being a DM ATM, you can still help Avlis quite a bit by sending in an application to help test QA stuff. You should be familiar with how to play on Avlis (how IG stuff works and so on), but it doesn't take much more than that as a skill set. We are one big family here, so as long as you can work with others and like to help, why not give it a try? :wink:

Check out the Avlis Needs You! topic for more info on that, or any other stuff! :jump:
"God not only plays dice, he throws them in the corner where you can't see them."
-- Stephen William Hawking (b. 1942) --

Sprucing up ye olde NWN | Modifying nwn.ini and nwnplayer.ini | ~Rare Items Wanted~ | Stealth Modifiers
Gorgon
QA's 2nd|CCC Mobster
QA's 2nd|CCC Mobster

Timezone: PST -8

PostAuthor: Ambrosia » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:25 pm

The Team's sense of humor is one of the reasons I adore DM events. I don't know who this was, but I -literally-laughed out loud.

[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sun Aug 27 00:29:58] [DM] thank you for all the fun =D
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sun Aug 27 00:31:08] [DM] LOL and thanks for the cookies. I only need 90 to level now. hehehehe
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sun Aug 27 00:31:33] Experience Points Gained: 89

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ambrosia
QA Resource

Return to Raves