M'Chek - (0)
Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 9
Gallery

Links Menu

Sugah

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Sugah

PostAuthor: Vorlis » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:29 pm

One of the crafting joys for all alchemists is buying sugar one by one...over and over...carpal tunnel anyone? I know it's been suggested that it be made stackable before, but that seems to be low on priority lists. (and might be a game balance issue for inventory space? I don't know)

Could the sugar merchants get scripts that allow large purchases like the iron ore and glowmoss merchants on Kuras? This is a neat resolution to the problem. So, you visit Fanos or whoever and there's a menu item - "I'd like to buy some sugar in bulk, please" and he would go to a sub-menu that you could pick an amount to purchase.

I'd be willing to help modify scripts. Sent in app for subcontractor a little while back, but I suspect that either my ISP is blocking your mail, or your spam filter is filtering mine out since I've never gotten a response from staff@avlis.org.

- for the sugar, add it to the Player Idea Box. For the offer to help, please resend your app :) Deider
"Cor Wisemane" (Corrwal'Vashillo), wemic. (Southern Avlis)

Taren Dall, Kuras
Vorlis
Silver Contributor

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team