M'Chek - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

Can The Drangonari and Lizardfolk Please Kill Each Other?

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Can The Drangonari and Lizardfolk Please Kill Each Other?

PostAuthor: Fire Monkey » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:45 pm

The Drangonari and the lizards of Drotid who hang around NE T'Nanshi are supposed to be mortal enemies who have been at each others throats for years. Yet if you sneak around the areas where they both spawn you often see them standing around peacefully next to each other (they may as well be holding hands). Worse still they often then gang up to fight together against the T'nanshi soldiers or PC's that enter the area.

This leads to IC acusations that the two groups are in cahoots with each other which as far as I know is far from the truth. If this is as clearly wrong as I think it is could this be fixed so that they are factioned to actually fight when they see each other?
Fire Monkey
Master Sage

PostAuthor: Deider » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:32 pm

We have a team member working on factions right now. As with everything, it's a matter of time.

As an aside, this forum is more for questions that seek knowledge, not questions that are requests for action to be taken by the team. The latter are better off in the Player Idea Box thread. Thanks.
Deider
Uber Posting Whor3

Timezone: GMT -8

PostAuthor: Fire Monkey » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:39 pm

Ok fair enough. Just a couple of things that bugged me, thats all.
Fire Monkey
Master Sage

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team