Total players: 6
Gallery
  • Winter Ball 2015
    Album name: DM Events
    Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Links Menu

Wemic Heads

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Wemic Heads

PostAuthor: Senior » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:41 am

Greetings Alvis!

I am new to the server and looking foward to some adventure.

Had a little snag so far.

I tried to play a Wemic, following the instructions for the Bic coder.

However, when I logged back on I found out that I couldn't see, speak, or hear. You see, I was missing my head!

While my body now have proud lion paws and my stats were adjusted accordingly, I was headless.

Now, I'm pretty sure this is likely some file that I need to include in the overide directory.

Could someone please point out to me which one(s)?

Thanks

The Senior

Senior

PostAuthor: Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:21 am

Ohh, also, I wanted to say that I have exported the heads from CEP to the Overide directory. It is possible I have missed one, but I used the downloads currently
out there.

PostAuthor: Scurvy_Platypus » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:25 am

*sigh*

Wemics get a limited number of heads.As I recall for females it's 2, for males it's 4.

This means the FIRST two for a female, or the FIRST four for a male. Yes, right when you go to the Customize screen to pick your tattoos, voice and heads. The head that's sitting on the character? That's head one. Click forward one, and that's head two. If it's a female character, that's it. No, you can't use CEP head for wemics right now, no we aren't doing character edits to allow the choosing of more heads right now.

Also note for Wemics only the chest and arm tatoos show up, none on the body. And no, the fur isn't currently colorable either.
Scurvy_Platypus
Scholar

PostAuthor: Orleron » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:26 am

There are only 3 wemic heads, so when you make your base race, you can only pick one of the first 3 heads in the bioware NWN character generation screen. If you pick the 4th head or later, you will show up headless as a wemic. You can go ahead and just make another character. Your old one will be deleted after 90 days.
"Truth has no form."
--Idries Shah

World of Avlis Page

Avlis Project FAQ
Orleron
World Advisor, Co-founder
World Advisor, Co-founder

Timezone: GMT-5

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team