Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

Riagrin Squampleleaf

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Riagrin Squampleleaf

PostAuthor: Aiquandol » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:34 am

Myself and two others have created 3 characters, each with duplicate names -- Riagrin Squampleleaf. Just a heads up on any problems that arise. More may be coming, please respond with any protential bug threats.

Gamespy names:

Aiquandol
Vipact
gimmethemike
Aiquandol
Knight of Useless Drivel

PostAuthor: Aloro » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:12 am

I have two questions:

What's the IC explanation for three people playing three versions of one character?

Why are you doing this?

- Aloro
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote:The meaning of earthly existence lies, not as we have grown used to thinking, in prosperity, but in the development of the soul.
Aloro
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Aloro » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:59 pm

Folks - not to be harsh, but the purpose of this forum is for players to ASK THE TEAM about things. I posed two questions back to the person who posted so that a better answer could be given. This other discussion does not belong here, and has been deleted.

- Aloro
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote:The meaning of earthly existence lies, not as we have grown used to thinking, in prosperity, but in the development of the soul.
Aloro

PostAuthor: Aiquandol » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:43 pm

Oh the character concept is three+ halfling bard brothers, each given the same name by their mother. They go around singing in the city and providing entertainment. It's not intended to be cheesy/annoying but to add flare and enjoyment to the world. Basically, they're triplits who have been given the same name. They're not all the same character, however, and will be played simultaniously with distinctly different personalities.
Aiquandol
Knight of Useless Drivel

PostAuthor: Aloro » Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:47 pm

Sounds great to me then.

There should not be any problems, as your database entries include your Gamespy name + your character's name.

Go have fun!

- Aloro
Aloro

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team