Total players: 2
Gallery
  • Pure, Spiritkin
    Album name: DM Events
    Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am

Links Menu

Question on Feats

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Question on Feats

PostAuthor: Jorio Alerian » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:23 pm

I am not sure if it has been asked already, but are the feats craft wand and scribe scroll available for PC's to take? Are they limited in their use, and are the necessary parts like blank scrolls and bone wands widely available in game?

Thanks
Jorio Alerian
Sage

PostAuthor: Jordicus » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:41 am

no.. the Bioware crafting feats have all been disabled.
You see things and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
Jordicus
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Pharmeacopia1 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:22 am

are they going to be included somehow into the current crafting system on Avlis?

Pharmeacopia1

PostAuthor: kokobil » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:30 am

I have seen wands able to be enchanted at hala. I believe i have seen empty bottles too for potionmaking . I don't know if there will still be at the future or removed at some point.
kokobil
Scholar of Fools

PostAuthor: Khaelindra » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:35 am

kokobil wrote:I have seen wands able to be enchanted at hala. I believe i have seen empty bottles too for potionmaking . I don't know if there will still be at the future or removed at some point.

Scrolls can be made too, there.
Lady Divinia Cecil, Combat Medic; Frederique Moriana, Dragon Avalanche; Amber, redhead Bandit Mascotte; Khaelindra, Mystic Archer

AbominationFascination: "Powergaming without RP is masturbatory and RP without combat and growth is fluffy poseurism."

Gary Gygax wrote:
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved.

Everybody Loves Paula (tm)
Khaelindra
Contributor

Timezone: GMT+1

PostAuthor: Deider » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:24 am

Hala is Hala and Avlis is Avlis.

Bioware crafting is and will continue to be disabled. This includes the Craft Traps skill. For those of you who have been clamoring to be able to craft traps, worry not - an Avlis Trapmaking tradeskill is in the works. I know because I'm working on it. I'm going to do my best to keep it balanced, useful and non-exploitable. And the less you hassle me about it the faster I'll get it done :)
Deider
Uber Posting Whor3

Timezone: GMT -8

PostAuthor: maelwydd » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:44 am

Sorry, I have asked before but, if you already have skill points in the craft trap skill is there a way to get these transfered or will that get intergrated into the new craft trap skill?
maelwydd
Apprentice Scholar

PostAuthor: Deider » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:02 am

maelwydd wrote:Sorry, I have asked before but, if you already have skill points in the craft trap skill is there a way to get these transfered or will that get intergrated into the new craft trap skill?

I'm a lazy guy, one who hates double-work, and truly believes that if it ain't broke don't fix it. The concept of having skill points in Craft Traps positively affect your chance of making a trap in the Avlis Trapmaking tradeskill is a distinct possibility. Not a foregone conclusion, but a distinct possibility.
Deider
Uber Posting Whor3

Timezone: GMT -8

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team