Elysia - (0)
Ferrell - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 5
Gallery

Links Menu

reforging items

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

reforging items

PostAuthor: KinX » Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:42 am

is this possible? can we give up one or more items and get them reforged to something else?
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

This statement is false
KinX
Elder Sage

Timezone: GMT +1

PostAuthor: marauder » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:28 am

If you are talking about trading in itmes to a DM then no. However if you mean using them with crafting to make a new weapon...well thats still in development AFAIK so who knows.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

-Aristotle
marauder
Scholar

PostAuthor: Deider » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:43 am

Sometimes DMs will reward a character by improving one of their existing items instead of giving them a new one. IC this is done by magic, or reforging as you have stated, or some other means. OOC the player trades his old item for a better one.

This is done as a reward for RPing well in a DM quest. It's not something we do on the fly, or we'd be inundated with these requests.
Deider
Uber Posting Whor3

Timezone: GMT -8

PostAuthor: KinX » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:22 am

Deider wrote:This is done as a reward for RPing well in a DM quest. It's not something we do on the fly, or we'd be inundated with these requests.

yeah i kinda realised that after i posted. Didn't put too much thought into that.

In my original question i meant submitting old items much like Narsil
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

This statement is false
KinX
Elder Sage

Timezone: GMT +1

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team