Mikona - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 1
Gallery

Links Menu

Fegall

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Fegall

PostAuthor: Jorio Alerian » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:15 pm

I created a new alt character to begin roleplaying as a cleric of Fegall. Could the team either send me a PM, or post here, who my contact is to start an IC link with Fegall and all that goes with it.

Thanks

Jorio
Jorio Alerian
Sage

Re: Fegall

PostAuthor: Sindol » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:34 pm

Jorio Alerian wrote:I created a new alt character to begin roleplaying as a cleric of Fegall. Could the team either send me a PM, or post here, who my contact is to start an IC link with Fegall and all that goes with it.

Thanks

Jorio

There is much background info on Fegall on these boards and also on the homepage. You can consider the info presented in those posts as the teachings of Fegall, which your cleric would have learned at his temple.

Considering the time you've been on Avlis, you probably know most if not all of that already though, so I think you meant to ask: "which DM uses the avatar name Fegall?"
In that case the answer would be: w_wolf, officially. But I can't recall the last time that he signed into these boards. :(

If your cleric has questions that need to be asked of the temple and the local (high) priests, I would suggest writing to Deider. His gnome-lore is unsurpassed as you might know. :D
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Sindol
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Deider » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:52 pm

There goes Sindol, tossing more stuff my way :wink:

Gnomes rule. I would have picked Fegall over Skern had w_wolf not already taken the moniker. Then again, Skern also rules - but I digress...

I remember awhile back there was a gnome priest of Fegall running about. Then again, I think that was one of Nighthawk4's 1000 characters. :) As a side note, whatever happened to that meeting of the gnomes? Did I miss that, or did it just never happen? My gnome druid was all about meeting some other gnomes, and... well, doing some secret gnome stuff.

Anyway, if you've got questions about Fegall, or just want to send him a prayer, feel free to PM me. Of course, you may not get a response, or you may get something totally out there, like the recipe for Berryn's Berry Cobbler (I am only half-making this up - mark my words). Fegall being Chaotic Neutral and all... :D
Deider
Uber Posting Whor3

Timezone: GMT -8

PostAuthor: Nighthawk4 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:58 pm

You mean Xenia Gosling - Cleric of Fegall.

Unfortunately, she has been vanquished by the Evil 90-day monster.

However, there is always a chance she may return one day. :wink:
Life is never as bad as you think it is, although that doesn't help at the time.

Orleron wrote:I think it's a fun idea if you can idiot-proof it. Problem is God always builds a better idiot. :P

Please visit:
Avlis UK, ACE Forum and SATF Forum

Nighthawk4
Eldest DM
Eldest DM

Timezone: GMT
DM Avatar: DruEl

PostAuthor: Sindol » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:07 pm

If it gets too much, shove some stuff my way, big-nose. My gnome-lore may be slightly under par, but I can handle it. :P
So much fun,
yet so little time to enjoy it.
- Sindol
Sindol
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Dirk Cutlass » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:36 pm

"The meeting of gnomes" never happened unfortunately :(

But there's always tomorrow.
Dirk Cutlass
Elder Sage

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team