Mikona - (0)
Wilderness - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Total players: 0
Gallery

Links Menu

I cant get my aplication acepted????

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

I cant get my aplication acepted????

PostAuthor: jekyl81 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:09 pm

:roll: So here's the deal !!! i have done Two aplications and both had the same problem "We would like to accept your application for Avlis but you did not include your full name in the required field" and i did put my full name in the field both times!! So what is the problem?? i wanna be accepted but how can i make my name stick to the aplication??

PLEASE HELP ME!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really really wanna play :D

Signed: (My Player name) Eric Montana
Doctor Henry Jekyl

jekyl81
Whiney Peasant

Re: I cant get my aplication acepted????

PostAuthor: Strangg » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:31 am

jekyl81 wrote::roll: So here's the deal !!! i have done Two aplications and both had the same problem "We would like to accept your application for Avlis but you did not include your full name in the required field" and i did put my full name in the field both times!! So what is the problem?? i wanna be accepted but how can i make my name stick to the aplication??

PLEASE HELP ME!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

I really really wanna play :D

Signed: (My Player name) Eric Montana

All i need is the e-mail and name on the app and i can find out, very well could have been a mistake. However i can tell you with absolute certainty that no one with your last name, much less first and last name has even applied in the last few months.

~S
Fighters do it face to face, Rogues may do it from behind, Rangers can do it from a distance, Wizards do it from out of nowhere, Clerics may not do it at all, Barbarians may do it in a rage, Sorcerers can do it on a whim, Bards on a note, but Paladins have to pay for it!

"You have a way with words... like a sage with a two-by-four" ~ Ava
Strangg
Team Member; Retired with Honors

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team