Le'Or - (0)
Deglos - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 2
Gallery

Links Menu

custom race

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

custom race

PostAuthor: Dreagloth » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:16 am

I recently tried out the Ghost Elf race. I read on the forums that they get +4 to dex and -2 to con. Well when I looked I got a +2 to dex (maybe plus 1 I just know it wasn't 4 I'll double check in a bit) and my con was not altered at all.

My question is should I not play this character seeing how it is not how the creators of avlis intended it. I realize that perhaps its unfair that I got a plus and no minuses.

Dreagloth

PostAuthor: Jordicus » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:56 am

it's +4 to Dex and -2 to Con based on 0 adjustments. since an elf already has +2 to Dex and -2 to Con, you only have a net change of +2 to Dex
You see things and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
Jordicus
Team Member; Retired with Honors

PostAuthor: Vroshgrak » Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:14 am

with my ghost elf i had a -2 strength rather than to constitution. this might need further investigation.
Vroshgrak

Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8/-7)
DM Avatar: Hurine

PostAuthor: Jordicus » Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:34 am

Vrosh, there was a recent update to the CoPaP hak 2.0 regarding custom races. Was your ghost elf a recent character or from a while back?
You see things and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were and say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
Jordicus

PostAuthor: Valduril » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:02 pm

Since there hasn't been any activity on this thread for a few days, thought I'd add my experience.

The Ghost Elf that I created this morning looks just like what Vrosh described; +2 to dex, -2 to strength, no change to con.

Valduril

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team