Mikona - (0)
Total players: 3
Gallery
  • Winter Ball 2015
    Album name: DM Events
    Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Links Menu

A little help from Lycan players please!

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

A little help from Lycan players please!

PostAuthor: Cecedi » Thu May 04, 2017 11:42 am

Allo, im making a little 'picture book' and informational for Lycans (if Dm's allow it then i'll offer it for an updated wiki!)

What i need is: image of hybrid form, Image of animal form, Main stat for the form, and any special 'abilities' the form has(such as poison attack, disease attack, immunities, etc.).

Please send it to me via Private send, once finished I'll ask a DM if I'm allowed to post the information on the wiki.
It will NOT be a full stat sheet or anything. This is to be used as an RP help, as some forms are just so ... ugly or do not fit itself ( Such as; Werebat's animal & hybrid form's do not match colours and can cause confusion. Another; WereLizard is actually a were snake, not a lizard.)

Images is the most wanted object at the current moment.

Reason im not doing this by myself: it would take me a good 3-4 months of back and forth to get it all set up. I just dont have that kind of time. :|

Cecedi

Re: A little help from Lycan players please!

PostAuthor: Darkfire » Thu May 04, 2017 12:01 pm

I would recommend approaching this IC'ly to get the information. Some of it may be more difficult to "FOIG (find out in game)" such as whether or not it is strength based or dex, etc. Certain things may be able to be provided along the way.

However, there is nothing stopping you from seeking this out IC, snapping some screenshots, searching for them, finding different types, etc. Of course if you run into issues after putting some effort into finding specific types that may just not spawn in locations that is a different story.

This is not an 'official' team answer at this point. I would encourage this method above first, put some leg work into it IC'ly, and if/when you need some backup shoot the team a PM (new PM > to the right is "groups" select Dungeon Masters) where we can discuss it and get back to you.
CoEMF :devil: :feuer:
WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.
Player of Dameon Nepirtas
Darkfire
Major DM
Major DM

Timezone: CST (-5 GMT)

PostAuthor: Cecedi » Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Darkfire: I have two I have currently i can work on. and honestly? I don't need ANYTHING but images. I mostly just want to let people know just what they are looking into. I mean.. I'm sorry but the 'Lizard' lycan? is a fucking bright blue snake... not only that but the hybrid looks more like a bright green grey render.
That is not what I spent a week waiting for and being excited about. I mean.. I spent time putting a good story about a -lizard- not a navy blue snake.

But yes, Rather then spend a few months making an account, making characters, then waiting for the lycran form to finish one by one? (Since you need to be there for a specific time on a specific day i cannot fix all of them at the same time. Rather forced to do it one at a time, which requires months.)

On another note; If a dm wishes to just show me each form so I can get images? Woot woot, More then willing, I dont need the stats or other info after all. Its mostly the form itself that im worried about.

Next issue; i canot screen cap anything.. all i get is a black screen. Thus why im asking others for help.

Cecedi

PostAuthor: Darkfire » Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm

I misunderstood your intent then. I thought this was for something your character was looking into. I can pose the question about making more information available about Lycans on the wiki and let you know.
CoEMF :devil: :feuer:
WrathOG777: This is a roleplaying game. There is no such thing as winning or losing. Only playing.
Player of Dameon Nepirtas
Darkfire
Major DM
Major DM

Timezone: CST (-5 GMT)

PostAuthor: Cecedi » Thu May 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Thank you~! That is all i can ask.

Cecedi

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team