Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 5
Gallery

Links Menu

Recent crafting change.

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Recent crafting change.

PostAuthor: NCGrimbo » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:56 am

So the latest update changed how bronze armor is crafted. My character is currently working on making bronze full plate and has mode over 100 in the past, but with the change in the recipe, suddenly, he doesn't know how to make bronze full plate. I know that the mantra of the team is FOIG, but it seems to me that characters that knew how to make bronze armor wouldn't forget how to do that overnight. Any chance you can provide this information to me and any other crafters that are no longer able to make bronze armor?

-NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Team Member; Retired with Honors

Re: Recent crafting change.

PostAuthor: Plethora » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:15 am

Well, i've heard about the fella you've been dancing with, all over the neighborhood..
...why didn't you ask me baby? Or didn't you think I could..
Plethora
Head DM
Head DM

Timezone: +11 (DST)
DM Avatar: Verossa

Re: Recent crafting change.

PostAuthor: Nob » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:46 am

The basic recipes for the new end products (armors, belts, etc.) are pretty simple.

They're very very similar to the artificing compatible weapons that went in a couple years ago, and use a similar chain of ingredients.
"Andrinor grant me the patience not to kill those who screw things up through stupidity, the power to incinerate those who screw things up on purpose, and the wisdom to distinguish between one and the other." -The War Mage's Serenity Prayer
Nob
Elder DM
Elder DM

DM Avatar: Dead but still a Dreamer

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team