Deglos - (0)
Visimontium - (0)
Underdark - (0)
Mikona - (0)
Total players: 3
Gallery

Links Menu

Domain Spell Changes

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Domain Spell Changes

PostAuthor: Gorgon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:55 pm

This came up before in IRC and a bug report here (that wasn't a bug), about one domain spell, but I've now noticed other changes as well.
Eklektikos wrote:"Hooked all caster levels, favored bonuses, dur: 5 + CL + ChaMod (extendable), DC: 10 + 1/2CL + ChaMod"

Details in this QA thread: http://avlis.org/viewtopic.php?f=338&t=127487

This was regarding Divine Protection, and the link there isn't readable by regular players. I'm guessing other, if not all, domain spells have been hooked, and some have been modified as well. So far I've noticed that Divine Trickery now includes bluff in the skills that benefit from it, and the duration seems to be less than 5 minutes + 1 per Cha mod IG, though I haven't tested it enough to be sure of anything.

Any chance we can get more details about what has changed, so the wiki can be updated?

Thanks in advance.
"God not only plays dice, he throws them in the corner where you can't see them."
-- Stephen William Hawking (b. 1942) --

Sprucing up ye olde NWN | Modifying nwn.ini and nwnplayer.ini | ~Rare Items Wanted~ | Stealth Modifiers
Gorgon
QA's 2nd|CCC Mobster
QA's 2nd|CCC Mobster

Timezone: PDT -7

Return to The Avlis Project: Ask the Team