Total players: 4
Gallery
  • Winter Ball 2015
    Album name: DM Events
    Uploaded by: Ronan
    Uploaded: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Links Menu

Player housing Question

Forum for posing direct questions to the Avlis Team. Purpose is to facilitate Team/Player communication.

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Player housing Question

PostAuthor: Vudish » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 am

I have a few questions regarding player housing:

1: Crafting placeables:
A basic crafting placable is indicated as 25,000 gold each (100,000 for all five) -
>>is this IN ADDITION to the placeables cost when entered into the spreadsheet i.e. (Hardness, HP, saves)?
>> or are crafting placeables required to be plot?
>> or are crafting placeables not entered into the individual placeable rows and simply the 25k is std pricing regardless of settings

In other words must I add each crafting placeable in the placeables table and generate a cost that is in addition to the 25k?

2: Submittal
Naming is pretty clear for the rar to be sent -
>>I see no reference to the naming of the erf - erfs are permitted 16 character names max so the ((PH_<Avlis Board Name>_<Server>_<House Name>_<MMDDYY>)) pattern will not work.
>>If I use only the scripts from the housing script source - is it necessary to include std scripts in the erf?
player of Vugor Gerz

Vudish
Squire of Babble

Re: Player housing Question

PostAuthor: Micah » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Vudish wrote:I have a few questions regarding player housing:

1: Crafting placeables:
A basic crafting placable is indicated as 25,000 gold each (100,000 for all five) -
>>is this IN ADDITION to the placeables cost when entered into the spreadsheet i.e. (Hardness, HP, saves)?
>> or are crafting placeables required to be plot?
>> or are crafting placeables not entered into the individual placeable rows and simply the 25k is std pricing regardless of settings

In other words must I add each crafting placeable in the placeables table and generate a cost that is in addition to the 25k?

Crafting placeables are a flat fee.

2: Submittal
Naming is pretty clear for the rar to be sent -
>>I see no reference to the naming of the erf - erfs are permitted 16 character names max so the ((PH_<Avlis Board Name>_<Server>_<House Name>_<MMDDYY>)) pattern will not work.
>>If I use only the scripts from the housing script source - is it necessary to include std scripts in the erf?

Name it something reasonable, but the rar is the most important part. That's how we'll store it, so what is inside is not as important.

Nope. Don't include any standard scripts. We'll strip them anyway before putting your building in the mod.
voidHamlet sneaks up to Micah's skirt, minding the penguin

One does not simply walk into Texas.
Micah
Lead Producer

Timezone: GMT-5
DM Avatar: Pelar

Re: Player housing Question

PostAuthor: Vudish » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Thx mucho
player of Vugor Gerz

Vudish
Squire of Babble